Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobile Keyboard Auto-Complete

ColorWheel

Dumb Jackoff Junkie
Type out a paragraph on your phone by continuing to hit your phone's pick for auto-selection. Put out a hefty chunk, I'm curious to see what comes out, especially from writers of such a site as BMR. Start the paragraph with either I, He, She, or some non-binary pronoun of your choice.

-----

He blasted down the street from the board to study further along the lines of aphrodisiacs to keep the money flowing and to be able to get my work done in the next few days back to work on the car today and he will be able to get my work done in the next few days back to work on the car today and he will be able to...

She is a great guy and I am very good at it over a years old and I have a whole RT on that alone and I have faith in him and I have faith in him and his family is the best night for me and I am off today to get some better lighting than a backlit screen now and then while I have a whole RT on that alone I am not reliable in the shape of a tomboy and I am not reliable in the shape of a tomboy...

They are very good and they are very good and they are very good and they are very good and they are very good and they are very good...

Girls are so cute and fun for me to play with. They have been working for two hours now on my own time to get my stuff. How many times have you been able to come?

The kitten with big nose blows farts at the man in the moon with the whiskey and the shotgun with the flashlight. The gnome on the mushroom next door was hungry for crawfish, but was tossed a baked potato with mustard and horseradish. His pet leprechaun sat on an ironing board, watching him intently, wishing he could have a bite.

I'm sorry baby,I am so happy that is what we have done that I am so happy you know I will call her tomorrow? and why are there two days after work tomorrow morning? I'm going back home in time. what about tomorrow? I'm going back and forth between a few days,but it will not work with you guys. you have an awesome job and then we are not in my car.

Back
Top Bottom