Fx Any Not "The Boys"

Would anyone be interested in a story about a gifted young superheroine joining a new team in a world that isn't horrifically dystopian? I own more than four colors of crayons, but I don't enjoy palettes that consist entirely of shades of black. Rather than psychopathic or sadistic villains, I'd like to explore more... I hate to say "realistic", but yes, more realistic challenges: politics, public relations, the temptations of wealth, the price of fame, etc. Maybe an occasional supervillain mixed in with the routine work; maybe no on-screen action at all. And yes, ideally, romance: maybe with a colleague, or a hero outside the team, or even a civilian. (But not a villain. My character has standards other than hotness, tyvm.)

I am happy to write and/or co-write a wide range of supporting characters in addition to my primary character. I expect the same from my partner. (You need not have a single primary character if you would prefer to play multiple suitors. My character need not be monogamous, serially or otherwise.) I also require a willingness to discuss in advance reasonable directions for plotlines to take. I do not expect my partner to be able to read my mind; I do expect my partner to be willing to communicate OOC and collaborate with me in order to build a story that we will both enjoy.

I have an F-List here: F-list - Warning . I have high standards, but I am an experienced collaborator and I am not difficult to work with. If you believe that your interests might be compatible with mine, please do not hesitate to message me. I will write in forum threads, PMs, emails, or Discord. I look forward to hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom