Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrate With The Elf Prince - Threesome Roleplay Idea/Males needed!

Nashira

Meteorite
I looking for two more male partners for a threesome roleplay which will sets in a fantasy world...
Trio will be MFM and the males are bisexual, they are lovers of each others and the female character too. Although there can be a little rivalisation between the guys because of their sweet little bitch...
Honestly I plan that we will focus on sex and erotic detals...
But here are a little background informations:
All of the three character are elf. One of them is the crown prince of their kingdom while the other male and the female character are special guards for the prince.
The two guards has the duty to be with the prince all the time, so they became his lovers easily.
During this roleplay the kingdom is celebrate the birthday of the crown prince and the trio appear in the ball, but the female character is surprises the males with the fact that she wears a provocative and alluring dress and not the uniform of the guards... This makes the males "crazy" for her, so they will rush to their secret "love cave" and they will celebrate the prince's birthday on their own way...
The "love cave" is really a cave which is near to the palace, but people doesn't go there at night... This is the place where the trio use to love each others with passion and intensity... There is a lake and there is a waterfall too which mute the wild noises what they making...

A description for the female elf:

Her name Tiata. She has a oval face and her skin is creamy shaded, but not brown yet. Her lips are fleshy and alluring and they are dark rose by nature. As an elf, her teeth are sharper than normal teeth, but they aren't like vampire fang... And her ears are pointed too.
She has short, wavy and messy hair what is silver-white colored. Her eyes are big, round shaped and the color of them is lilac... At first Tiata gives a cute, almost childish impression and vibe to you, but if you look at her more then you will recognise very soon that her body is very womanly...
Tiata is fit and she in a very good shape as a special guard. She is high and slim, her legs are long and she has tight thighs, along with quite wide hips. Her butt isn't flat, it's curved beautifully... And her breasts size is impressive. They are big and heavy, but they aren't oversized. Special thing that there are some tatooes on them and on her belly too...

Last edited:
I would be interested in this. I prefer discord but on here is ok too. Let me know if you're still looking?

Back
Top Bottom