Fx Male Would you play a sexy korean vampire for me?

Nashira

Meteorite
My roleplay idea is something what you can call fandom based and actually it's also similar to a fanfiction a little...
I looking for someone who would play the role of Gwi who is an evil and sexy vampire character from an older korean drama what called 'The Scholar Who Walks The Night'. I don't finished that drama yet, but I "fel in love" with that character and I can't help myself, but I am thinking about him a lot...
So that's why I have a roleplay idea in my head which could be a bit strange at first...

I can tell you shortly that Gwi is a powerful vampire lord who secretly stands behinde the kings of the Jeson Era in old Korea and he manipulate them while he lives in cave under the palace...

tumblr_inline_o0gbt33DRG1s58dch_400.gif

I would like to create an own female character for this roleplay who is also a vampire, but the special thing will be that she is from Europe. Somehow in the past this woman and Gwi became lovers, but then they was forced to be seperated and don't see each others for years... Maybe Gwi could think that the woman died somehow.
During this roleplay the woman will appaire in Gwi's life again and they will reunion in their love and passion.

I can imagine my OC as Sara Gadon mostly...
And I prefer to write in first person view style.
Plus, true that I like the old earas more than our modern time, but there is an option to put the story into a modern setting...
Sarah-G_620x349.jpg

You can write me in private message if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom