a new idea

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
heya I wanted to put out a new sort of idea. Its a style of role play I have never tried. Based on that I am not sure how good this idea will work. So if you want to try some thing new with me. Then lets give this a go.

So the basic premise is you play a late teen to early 20s male. Depending on the chosen age your situation will change slightly. In either case your parents divorced when you were young. You have 3 sisters all of who live with your Mom. You were taken by your father and have not seen your mother or sisters in many years. You could be in college but living at home if your older. This is when your father dies unexpected. You are homeless now and have nothing much to your name. Your Father left you 30,000$ but you know that wont last you long if your spending it. Should you be older then your Tuition will run out. So you will have to leave school. At the funeral your Mother shows up unexpected. She invites you to come and live with her and your sisters. The offer is a life line And you cant refuse it. So this is where the idea would begin. You are at there front door and you ring the bell...

My chars will be every other char. You will have a mother and 3 sisters of varied ages. In addition to that I will introduce a hand full of friends. Each with different personalities. Each with different needs and goals. You can help them or hinder them. There will be a multitude of Races as well. I wont get into the details on the chars I think its more fun to let you meet them in RP organic.

There will also be a male Char who would be positioned as your buddy. He will also be a sort of guide to help push some scenes in a direction. Being your buddy he will be very motivated to get himself some pussy. And probably to help you get some pussy as well. I would like if there was a sexual relationship between him and you. But this is not at all needed. So this could be a multitude of directions. From him semi cucking you while helping to guide you to said pussy. You could be cucking him. Or the 2 could just be buddies sharing the pussy as friends. But without any sexuality between you and he.

so in Short a semi Bi to bi char could be nice and add some diversity. But its not a required part of the role. If your not into that its 100% fine its not a game ender. Either way he will be one of 8-9 chars I will be playing so he will not be a main focus. He will be more of a guide then anything.

so I said this RP will have a different sort of structure. I would like to explain what I mean by that now.

So rather then a traditional Role play. This RP would be more like a choose your own adventure. I will maintain full control of the RPs directions. However your choices will shape that direction. So I will create a situation where you will have choices on how to proceed. For example an early choice would be a sister mistakenly walking in on you showering. She will run off angry and freaked. You then have a multiple choice to handle this. A going after her (rushed undressed) B going after her but atleast covering first. C letting her go and cool off. Based on the choice you make the next scene will flow from it.

your choices therefor are limited to the choices offered to you. However like any Good choice based RPG your choices will shape the world and interactions with all other chars. So while you have limited choices, Your choices will be very valuable.

Your ideal Char would be Bisexual or Bi leaning at least. Any where in age from 17 to 23 late High school to College. You have not seen your Sisters or your mother in many years. Your youngest Sister would have been a mere child (maybe not even born yet). I would like you to be average in looks. Not a body builder but good looking if just above average. Well hung but not freakishly so.

So if you are interested PM me and lets talk it all over :)

Back
Top Bottom