Mx Female Skald Father's Hall [Gritty History, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi]

Skald Father

Harper
Welcome! Sit down at the hearth and enjoy a drink!
Walhall_by_Emil_Doepler.jpg

Who I am: Skald Father, and while I've been RPing for around fifteen years I have been mostly absent from the scene for the last five. I have come to Bluemoon in search of a place to meet other creatives who are interested in writing detailed, fun, and engaging stories together. If it matters to you, I am male and in my thirties. I RP for fun, relaxation, and to meet interesting people. I love to make friends with my partners and enjoy OOC. However, our private lives are our own and I will never pry into yours unless you wish it. So pull up a stool, sit down, warm up, and let's talk!

Who I am looking for: You, hopefully! I am searching for a few interesting partners who are willing to work with me to create cohesive and well written stories together - though I have a couple of requirements. My partners should be willing to be involved in the creative process at least somewhat. I love to create my own worlds, characters, and settings, and encourage as much input from you as possible. If you want to have less input, that is alright too! I will create a world for you, but I will ask you for some clarification now and again! I am looking to role-play straight men against women, who can have whatever sexuality you so choose. I am interested in partners who put in the effort to match what I have written, and I will do the same for you. I try to be as literate as possible, though we all make mistakes, I would like my partners to also put forward the same effort. Finally, I am looking for someone willing to play the role of sub, how that relationship and how that character is fleshed out is up to you. I am not looking for meet and demure. I generally play dominant men and I try to match my character's action to those found in traditional fantasy or history, though I try to make them more interesting if I can.

I am looking for only a few partners: I do not want to write in twenty different RPs. I am searching for 2-3 partners to write with so that I can give them enough individual attention. At this time I am searching for [three] two partners (one currently pending).
Kinks: I am pretty open to almost everything. Please do not hesitate to ask. I do not have an F-List and I will not have one because I am fairly open. I love it when my partners are pretty open as well, but I will always respect your limits if we choose to RP together. Please tell me them so that I do not overstep any boundaries.

My one hard limit: Poop - keep it away from me.

What I am not looking for: I am not looking to RP in the modern world, it doesn't interest me. I am also not looking to play characters who have an excess of power - no gods, and while supernatural beings are fine, I won't bend reality to my will.
Specific Plots - Under Construction: If any of the settings below sound interesting to you before I have written them out please feel free to reach out to me so that we can discuss them! I like to keep details short in descriptions so that we can discuss and alter them to our needs.
(Bold or spoiler tagged = Craving)

Fandom Plots – more details coming, but a list of potential settings are below
-
The Last Kingdom (TV or Novel Series)
-A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones (Familiar with show, almost finished with third novel)
-Final Fantasy 7,8, or 10 (original characters within these worlds)
-Everquest – Iksar x Elf anyone?
-Star Wars (I am up for just about anything Star Wars, at any time)
-Battlestar Galactica (based on the modern series)
-The Lord of the Rings (Would need to be a special plot)
-Skyrim (a few plots pending)
-Pillars of Eternity
D/s, survival, mental breaks, moderate horror, control, NC or DC, science-fiction, moderate knowledge of video game or willing to watch like a 10 minute video, this one would be easy to learn]

A simple take on the game Subnautica. Rather than one survivor, there are two. Unfortunately this isn't the first expedition to arrive on the planet, another ship was sent years ago and shot down in the same way. Corporate, however, did not disclose this to the crew of the recently destroyed Aurora. When the survivor (YC) arrives on the planet and she seeks for resources, a safe place to live, and begins to investigate the wreckage of the Aurora, she finds that she isn't alone. There was another survivor from the previous missions five years ago. Life here in isolation has changed him. It has made him both slightly wild, a little crazed, and domineering.

This would be a fairly uncomplicated non/con or dub/con D/s relationship between the two characters as they seek to survive, and now, with her help, get the fuck off this planet. Just a simple take of Subnautica, but kinkier!

D&D World Plots (Homebrew World)
These plots will be adventure plots with a traditional D&D party, with kinky twists of course
-Coming Soon

Historical Settings and Plots
-Medieval Europe
-WWII
-North Africa in the Bronze Age
-Britain in the Viking Age
-Britain in the Arthurian Period (the real period, not the fake grandiose one)
Romance (some D/s), The Crusades, language barriers, slavery, warfare, religious conflict, culture shock, historical

This is a an alternate history version of the unpopular, highly underrated, but fantastic film "Kingdom of Heaven" starring Orlando Bloom in a role he was actually decent in. Please for the love of god, do not watch any other version other than the director's cut.

This story follows the early plot of Kingdom of Heaven up until the point wherein our hero Balian of Ibelin washes up on the shore only to be accosted by a Saracen knight and his servant. Rather than winning his fight with the "knight" Balian, inexperienced as he is, loses but yields to the combatant and is captured. Balian is then enslaved as a house servant and advisor to Imad, the lord whose servant knight he lost his battle to. While in Imad's household Balian and Imad's younger sister or daughter (your choice) develop an early friendship - she teaches him arabic, as well as how to read it. Their relationship progresses to one of lovers and they seek to break free of Imad's household to Ibelin, the barony he was meant to inherit.

This is an adventure story, a romantic story, and because I really like D/s, also could be a D/s story, depending on their relationship. You do not need to heavily know the history, we can fake it together!
D/s (possibly extreme), Historical, Slavery, Warfare, Bravery, Legend, Bronze Age Britain, Ladder climbing (socially, sexually)

YC is the youngest daughter of a family on a small farmstead or within tribal village (somewhere in the British Isles before the Roman invasion, your choice) who has dreams of being something greater, someone more powerful, and someone important. But for a woman in this time period life is hard, life is unfair, and no one takes her seriously. She practices with staves, pretending them to be spears, she steals her father's bow and takes it hunting, but neither are substitutes for the real thing. She escapes to join with one of the roving bands of men that fight on behalf of the petty kings of the land and discovers that her dream is more dangerous than she thought! These bands see a woman as good for only one thing, and despite being skilled, and ferocious, she is small and un-skilled in war, but she is quick and could be deadly if used correctly.

This story allows YC to climb a social ladder as a woman indentured to the horde, The Bright Spears, will she prove her worth as a warrior, or will she succumb to the position of the other women in the camp? Will she attract the attentions of the powerful lords and leaders of the warband, or will she be set aside for the dregs of the army. Your choice!

Thank you for stopping by!

Last edited:
Bump! Had to disappear shortly after I arrived on the site (caught that dang covid) but I am back and happy to start RPing.

Bump! After getting Covid I disappeared for a while due to illness and then kind of lost interest in RPing, but now I am back and ready to write :)

I had to disappear for over a year due to a medical issue, along with various family stresses due to covid. I am back now, and looking to get back into it!

Back
Top Bottom