Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Sister's Breaking Point

Braiddan

Star
The sound of a metal arm banging against an old iron bell marks the end of the highschool day. One anxiously awaiting that hour since he went to school that day, was named Jacob. A young man of sixteen that already stood close to six foot four inches, and had long dark locks that extended to his elbows. He had the usual band shirt that barly makes it withen the qualification of the school dress code and a pair of blue Jeans. He rushed out the school, not even looking over his shoulder, he placed a ciggarette from his pocket into his mouth. Once at the final foot of school property it was snatched from his lips. Jacob looked up to find the principle towering above him. "Go home, expect you sister to have a phone call later."

And she did, as soon as Jacob had gone out of sight, he picked up his cell phone and called his sister's cell. "I Caught Jacob smoking. That is another ten days of suspension. I hate to say this but one more time I have no choice but to expell him. I cut him some slack about his first fight, but this is getting too much of a habit for him. You better have a talk with him"Was the voice mail left on her phone. Jacob went straight home, a sigh escaping his lips, he was going to get it now

"I Caught Jacob smoking. That is another ten days of suspension. I hate to say this but one more time I have no choice but to expel him. I cut him some slack about his first fight, but this is getting too much of a habit for him. You better have a talk with him"

Cheryl flipped her cellular phone closed with a loud click and let out a long sigh. That boy... that boy was going to be the end of her. Stirrings of anger, disappointment, and frustration began to course through her insides - this was it, she could not withstand him anymore.

She was your typical girl, at least on the outside. Stood at around 5 6", with long black hair as well, dark green eyes, and a rather toned body. At 22, this would be her last semester at the university, after which she should be working full time to start paying off some debts. Life had been perfect for her family, until disaster struck leaving her all alone with a pathetic excuse for a brother. To say that she resented her parents for dying would be an understatement, but forcing her to babysit her little brother was just devilish of them. In the beginning, she had been full of high hopes that they would live together as a family and live their perspective lives with very little interference.

But fate isn't without a sense of irony it seems...

Jacob is a difficult teenager. At first, Cheryl thought it was because of the loss of their parents - that he was traumatized and eventually reality would catch up to him, that he would mature and kinda "snap out of it". Much to her disappointment, he merely worsened. She could not afford to move again if he actually got expelled. In fact, if he did get kicked out of school she will have him working a 9-5 until he learned to appreciate the time and effort she was exhausting just to take care of him.

Pulling up into the driveway of the apartment complex, she quickly stepped out of her car and headed upstairs to their small two bedroom apartment. The rooms were rather tiny, but she sure as hell wasn't about to share a bedroom with Jacob, so the sizes just had to do.
Cheryl locked the door behind her and sagged backwards against the wood - she was pissed.

"You better have an excellent explanation for breaking the rules again boy....or I swear..." she muttered under her breath as she walked down the hallway to her bedroom.

Jacob was in his room, his cd player blaring, but not heared by Cheryl due to the small black ear buds delving close to his ear canals. After his parents died, Jacob began to get the feeling that no one else even mattered to him, in fact he seemed to have grown a hatred for human kind in general. Cheryl, he could stand her, because she was his only family left. That seemed to not stop him from being as distant as possible from her. Today, he knew he knew it was going to be an impossibillity to avoid her. He had to admit, it was a pretty dumb move, he should of waited until after he had gotten off of school property to even pull it out

But there was no time for kicking himself now. She would be home soon. He figured it was going to be the usual her yelling at him, and by the time he gets back to school, he forgets all about what she told him. He wished that he himself could stop himself from getting in trouble, he had enough to deal with when report card came. Going from honor roll to c's and d's and linfering there for over a year.

Jacob sat up, going to the bathroom to spalsh some cool water upon his face. It seemed he even hated the image of himself in the mirror. Everything reminded him about his now lost parents. He had his father's hooked nose, his mother's irish chin and also her green eyes. He turned the faucet with a blue mark upon it signifing cold letting the cold water run. He dipped his hands into the water and splashed it upon his face, to snap out of the day.

Cheryl would be swirling around slowly in her brother's desk chair by the time he would return from the bathroom. There was a pensive look in her eyes as she gazed up at him - all six foot four of him.

"I...I'm going to spare you and myself a lengthy lecture. You know what you did, I won't ask you why this time but you are suspended for ten days or so. If I were you, I would use that time wisely because.... well this is your last chance. It happens again and you will come to work with me."

She stated rather matter-of-factly before shifting in her seat and tapping a foot lightly on his carpet. Her voice sounded tired and emotionless. In all honesty, she knew Jacob didn't flipping care about his future, nor did he care. But she was past trying to help him see the light, as far as she was concerned he was a grown man.

"I'm sure you also know that you are grounded - it is no vacation. And uhmm..."
Standing up, she would run fingers through her dark hair and shake her head. "I'm not cooking tonight, I have some work to do so you can order whatever you like, I left money in the living room." With that said, she left him alone. It did not matter to her what he thought of her decision - their household was no democracy, he had made sure of that.

But Cheryl was still seething... she never had been good at restraining herself.

Jacob sighed hearing her, he didn't like it, but he wasn't going to say anything. He had a bad habit of sticking his foot in his mouth with these types of situations. He knew their relationship was strained at best, but if he probably had a sudden attiude change, she would be suspicious. He didn't want to go out and work, that would have meant he had to deal with people, and be polite to them.

Shaking his head, he walked over to the living room, grabbing the phone. The only phone number he knew, the chinese place. He ordered a curry chicken and a root beer, making sure to leave enough money for Cheryl to order something later. He had his plan already figured out, he would simply avoid her until the whole thing blew over.

Jacob sat down upon the couch, awaiting his food to arrive. Luckily, Cheryl wasn't as verbal as she usually was when he got in trouble. But something about it unsettled him, he couldn't figure out why.

She slammed the door to her bedroom shut like she had plenty times over and locked it - the poor thing was barely hanging on to its hinges. Her chest felt hot...heat was rapidly spreading upwards to her head as she paced the short distance right in front of her single bed. "I can't do this...." she mumbled under her breath "I swear to god! I can't fucking do this.." fists clenched tightly by her sides as her eyes fluttered close.

Cheryl's chest was heaving, a light film of sweat coating her skin as she let out a long breath. "I'm too young for this, I've got..." reaching up, ripping the first two buttons of her shirt "...a bloody life to live, and I'm not..." sending the rest flying before tearing the light material off her body "...gonna let a flimsy sixteen year old dictate it for me" Bending over, she removed her heels and walked over to her dresser...watching herself.

Her hair was tussled and even with her shirt off she was still sweating. The black lace bra she had underneath was sticking to her bosom like a second skin. Cheryl smiled, "things will have to... start...changing...around here" the last words that would part her lips before she reverted and took solace in something she hadn't done since she was about Jacob's age.
----
There were noises emanating from her room. Repetitive thuds, wood breaking, and glass shattering...furniture was being moved..and clothes were being ripped apart.

Jacob's silence was abruptly broken by hearing the slamming of his sister's door. But it had happened many times before, and he seemed to not even notice it. So he remained on the couch awaiting, his food, even though he knew that would be at least thirty minutes from now. "What takes them so damn long?" He asked himself, not thinking much about his sister until...

CRASH!THUD! CRACK! The sounds shoot through his ears like a bullet. He was startled from hearing those noises, and at first he tried to ignore it. But he failed miserably, what if she had got hurt? He pulled himself to his feet, taking reluctant steps to her door. Once he felt the noise had died down, his knuckles rapping the wood. "Are you alright?" He questioned through the door, hoping to get an answer, surpisingly.

Back then, when times were happy and worry was unknown, Cheryl had been an only child. Yes, the only beloved apple of her parents' eyes. In fact, even after Jacob was born it took quite a while for her father especially to pay more attention to him than he did her. But eventually he too fell at the charms of the one he could do "manly" things with.

She had been pampered and spoiled rotten and temper tantrums were the order of the day in their household. It seemed her parents had even accepted the fact that they would have no choice in the matter unless they found other ways to pacify her. At first it was candy, a sleepover, a movie; then it was more money,a boyfriend, a car...a damn vacation to Greece with friends. But when does such a bad habit cease being a way to get one's will?

"Are you alright?"

"Am I alright?"

Cheryl padded slowly...barefooted...purposefully... to unlock her door. A curious glint in her eyes as she stared up at him. She was in bad shape and breathing heavily. Her knuckles were bloody and there were multiple cuts on her chest, arms, and stomach though none were too deep. None the less, her jeans would be useless now.

Her room on the other hand, was in worse shape than she was in - it was in shambles. Her oval mirror had been shattered to pieces, all the makeup, perfume, and jewelery on her dresser was now scattered over her floor. Even her sheets and mattress had been ripped open..

She kept an unyielding gaze on him. "Uhm...What?" She asked as her tongue caressed her bottom lip "..are you worried?" Cheryl was twirling a small blade in between her fingers whilst she regarded her brother. "Please don't make a big deal out of it, just help me get in the tub... warm water will help"

Jacob's eyes widened at the sight of her and then the sight of her room. "What...the...FUCK?!" The words flew from his mouth, before his mind could even process it. Had he made her THAT mad? He now seemed scared for what his fate might be that he pushed her so far. He had to calm down and appease anything she might tell him.

"Um, Yeah, sure. " He said in respose to her question about the tub. Upon answering that, his eyes did not move from the blade in her hand. He knew he'd probably regret doing that, but he couldn't help that."So, how will I help?" He asked, hoping he didn't have to carry her.

"So, how will I help?"

He had asked. Here she was: frustrated, bloody, down to her underwear, and Jacob had the guts to ask how?

"Idiot... why don't you start with actually using your head for once..."

She rolled her eyes and began unbuttoning her jeans. Sliding the stretchy material down her toned legs, she continued... "Go run the bath, make sure it's hot - but not too hot. When you are done, come back in here and start cleaning up this mess" Cheryl was....excited, there was a mischievous glint in her eyes that Jacob most likely missed underneath all the theatrics, but the girl felt better now. Her head was cleared and not as overwhelmed as it had felt earlier that evening. She watched him go and soon she would follow him to sink aching muscles in warmth. It did not bother her that her brother might get to see her naked body - not anymore. So much so that she left the bathroom door opened whilst removing the last bit of clothing that still clung to her skin. Panties in a rolled up bunch on the cold tile... the bra would soon follow...a soft sigh escaping her lips as water enveloped her like a hungry glove...
---
"Jacob!!!"

Sitting up in the tub, Cheryl leaned an arm over the edge and called her brother a second time.

"Jacob. Get in here"

Her upper body was no longer submerged and her full breasts would be in full view if - no - when he answered her call. Water, in droplets and trailing down her arm formed a small pool at the base of the tub. Her knee was slightly propped up, but the rest of her was still under. What happened to the legendary little soft voice of reason and conscience? Cheryl was not preoccupied with the consequences of her decisions; actually, she had not quite given them reasonable thought at all. She had always ran on instincts and emotions and Jacob's life would be no different. If there was anyone who might have reservations about what was bound to happen, then it would certainly be him.

Though... she mused... in his position... it will not matter.

"Where the fuck are you?"

Once the bathwater was done, Jacob returned to Cheryl's room. The place was wrecked, where in the hells was he to even start? Sighing, he REALLY did not want to clean up her mess, but in the mood she was in to cause it, he did not want to step on any toes. So he returned to the kitchen, getting a trash bag, no the whole damn roll. Returning to her room, he sighed as he got to work, trying not to cut himself on the glass. Of course, after throwing the first few items in the bag, the task did not look as imposing to him. Then her voice rang into his ears.

He was in a huge pile of glass and wanted to get it cleared away before he went to her, so it would actually look like he accomplished something. "Sorry, I was cleaning your mess" He said when he stepped into the bathroom, finally abandoning the mess once she called to him enough. Yet upon entering the restroom, he got an eye full of his sister's firm breasts. He licked his lower lip nervously, as he tried to pull his gaze away from her body and to her eyes. "What do you need?"

Cheryl turned to stare up the length of his body. Reaching up, she grabbed his hand and slowly pulled him down towards her. He was tall enough that he would have to either squat or kneel by the tub to be where she wanted him. All this was done rather nonchalantly, as if she weren't really in a bath tub completely naked with her brother right next to her. But she began...

"Sweetheart I think that sometimes I am way too rough on you. You know. I mean, you are going through adolescence right after the accident happened and I think sometimes I pretend it should be easy for you. In all honesty, it has been very hard on me as well... we probably deal with it differently though. You by acting out in school, and me...eh...well...I have my ways. But the point is we only have each other, our parents are gone, so we might as well start acting like family"

She curled fingers around his own tightly, pulling him and herself closer. Her green eyes seemed honest as they bore into him, watching him intently. "Do you understand what I am saying dear?" She continued, her tone turning even softer as her hand began caressing his. "I know you are a big boy now and I probably shouldn't be treating you like a baby" With her right hand, she would tilt his chin upward to meet her gaze "Am I right? Should I stop thinking of you as my kid brother? Tell me honey"

Without waiting for a response, she slowly traced the side of his face. Letting her hand wrap around to his neck so she could grab at his long hair. Closing the already short distance between them, she tugged sharply at his mane and in that moment... whilst his head was bent...she did it.

She kissed him.

Jacob lowered to the her level at the tub when she pulled him down to eye level. He swallowed loudly at this, wondering what she was going to say next. But, it actually came out a lot more pleasant than he had expected. No yelling, just a completly calm tone of voice, telling him how it was. His tongue brushed over his lips once more as her words continued and their fingers were linked together.

Once she was done, he opened his mouth to verbalize a response, but was getting pulled down once more. He was going to answer her question but saw their lips drawing closer until, they kissed. Jacob stiffened from the kiss, kind of wondering why this was happening and wondering if it was wrong that he enjoied it. But, finally, those thoughts left his mind. He leaned into the kiss, finally returning it. He, in a hundred year would probably have never had this scene run through his mind, but it sure as hell was happening.

Now Cheryl was a hundred and ten things but a slut was not one of them. Unusual really, she often thought, as it isn't that she never got the opportunity to spread her wings...ermm... legs, but the right man was hard for her to find. None the less, she had a boyfriend now and experience she had more than enough. Dylan was his name; just a little older, just a little more normal than she but he seemed to like her crazy fits. She had no complaints. Four months now and counting.

She thought she saw Jacob's mouth move, as if he meant to answer her but those words must have died under her kiss. He leaned into her and her grip on his hair tightened, holding him still...close...right there...for her lips only. Licking, she was tracing him, forcing her tongue into his mouth and tasting him. Her free hand came to rest on the other side of his face - her gaze never left his. She was watching him respond, watching him give in to her warmth whilst she explored him.

Licking him, sucking him, nibbling him, biting him, leaving them....breathless.

She pulled back, still able to taste her brother in her mouth and whispered against him "speak", restoring the chance she had taken away from him before to respond to her question. Her hands would untangle from his body and that is when she stepped out of the tub giving her brother a full view of herself. Her long hair was dripping, breasts quivered with her movements drawing attention to the hardened pebbles that were her nipples; her waist was slim but her hips were not, they made mention of a round ass that was now jiggling away with her every step back into her bedroom.

She expected him to follow.

Jacob's lips parted, allowing the entrance of his sister's tongue. His tongue met with hers cautiously at first joining in on the following part of their tongue's dance of lust. Jacob's hands were a bit braver, starting from her neck, they carressed a trial along her shoulders, breasts and finally her stomach. Cheryl's skin was smooth, still slippery from the water, and a playground for his hands.

Jacob had kissed a few girls before, but nothing seemed to compare to when his sister and he locked lips. This was the only kiss that left him gasping for air once their lips parted.

...Once their lips parted. He didn't want it to end but it did, and Cheryl gave him another chance to answer. "I'm not a kid anymore"He replied, passing his tongue over his lips. Their kiss still burned hotly upon them. His eyes left a burning gaze at her fully nude body, her hardened nipples, her supple breasts, her firm ass. All this stood infront of him, what was he waiting for? Jacob followed her to her room, still in shambles, but the bed and most of the floor was picked up. His tongue passed over his lips once more, nervously.

"I'm not a kid anymore"

Cheryl made it to her bedroom first before he joined her. She was a little pleased with the work he had done - she thought fleetingly - especially considering he only had about a half hour to start cleaning up after her. Her thoughts however did not last long because soon he walked in to find her besides her bed, it decorated with tattered deep blue sheets and a single black pillow.

She had heard him though and the smile that curled her kissed lips was amusing. A kid Jacob certainly was not. "Is that all you have to say to your big sister?" she asked sweetly, beckoning him closer with a finger. Her gaze was blatantly perusing his well defined body whilst he moved towards her and maybe that is why he looked so nervous. Maybe not. But she was watching his face, his shoulders, that stupid band shirt he liked so much, and his lower body. Her brother was not an ugly guy at all, in fact she had sometimes wondered why he wasn't pulling chicks all left and right. Girls his age should be dying for that dark, brooding, mysterious look he held. Her eyes lingered at his crotch curiously for a few heartbeats, but that is when she reached up for him - this was absolutely not about sex.

Her fingers curled around his neck, sliding down to caress his chest slowly, nails raking down the front of him until they met the tips of his jeans. Grabbing a loop, she pulled him closer only to press her wet naked body against him. Crushing her breasts into him as a deep drawn out moan escaped her lips. "You know..." she cooed softly "...that I was, still am, upset about what happened to you in school today don't you dear?" Whilst she spoke, her left hand dipped lower to his crotch...found and grabbed him tightly through his pants...stroking him firmly.

"I'm afraid it really isn't something I can just let go - for your sake, and since you are all grown up now I am sure you will understand the concept of consequence a little better than you did when you were younger"

Jacob stepped back into her room, finding her beside her bed. He was glad to find that his work seemed to be satisfactory with the time he had to do it in. He followed the sway of her beckoning finger,getting within only inches of his sister, yet again his nervous habit of licking his lips began to act itself out. "Well, you are the only thing I have left of family. I probably should be more considerate of your feelings" Jacob did attract a lot of girls at school with his looks, but his aloofness toward them seemed to be a turn off. And if it wasn't it went out of fashion fast with them.

Cheryl's burning gaze over his features did make him a bit more nervous, he had never had a woman glace over him so intently, at least to where he could see. He felt her arms curl around his neck,then slide along his chest and stomach concieled within a cloth carapace. Even with the loose shirt, she could feel that his chest and stomach were toned, it seemed, at least he took care of his body a little bit. They were pressed tightly together once more. His hands slipped around her hips and rested upon her round ass. "Yes,I knew I wasn't going to get off that easy. "He said, his eyes following her hand as she lowered it to his crotch. Jacob let a small gasp escape his lips when her fingers wrapped around his piece and began to stroke it.

"I accept whatever punishment awaits, I don't feel like running form consequences anymore"

Cheryl wondered. She wondered if he had an inkling about what she meant to do to him, the boy seemed a little too eager. At the very least, he was being pliant and that was good. His hands had snaked around to her ass and she allowed it, letting him caress her body. He was beginning to harden under her touch, she could feel it whilst her hands continued to play with him. She did not waste time to unbutton, unzip, and tug down at his jeans, if her brother was in the habit of wearing underwear, she would remove that as well.

Now, she held him bare. One of her hands encircled his member "I am glad you are beginning to see things my way. Really glad, but soon you will also understand and begin making some changes" She squeezed hard on his cock whilst grabbing the collar of his shirt with her free hand and pulling him down. "Get your ass up there... on your stomach... and take the rest of your clothing off" she whispered into his ear, giving him a shove towards her bed.

Assuming he would be preparing himself for her just as she had asked, Cheryl grabbed a couple of things from her drawer. As the metal clinked between her fingers she stared up at where her mirror used to be - glad it was there no longer to show her reflection. She was not...not...totally not like those crazy bitches who dressed up in black leather and paraded even crazier boys who for some reason enjoyed being abused by these women. She had always found them rather ludicrous. Sure they probably had an affinity for handcuffs, but then so do cops. It sure as hell does not mean cops are fetishists now does it? Does it?

She turned back around to see where Jacob was, all the while entwining a white leather belt around her right hand. She actually smiled as she approached him, her heart was beating fast, and adrenalin was coursing through her veins. "Stretch your right arm... up here towards the bedpost....and the other" she told him in a slightly breathy voice.

Before Jacob could blink, he found his lower body now naked and his pants, along with his boxers on the floor. While this happened, his hands traveled off her backside and carressed ther small of her back. Of course, it felt a whole lot different now that she was holding his bare cock in her hands. The small waves of pleasure rocked through his body once she squeezed upon his cock, causing him to elicit another gasp laden with a moan from his lips. But he soon felt himself pulled down to the bed. Jacob rolled onto his stomach, as he was told, and removed the shirt his sister so dispised.

Jacob heared her drawer pull open and swallowed loudly, what was she getting? Jacob now actually began to feel a little scared of what she had gotten. Was she going to tie him up? Or worse? He almost dared to look over his shoulder to sneek a peek at what she had prepared for him, but she gave another order. Both of his hands gripped the opposite bed posts. His fear of what was to come was now evidant. His hands were trembling slightly.

Two steel cuffs slid around both of his wrists slowly, giving him all the time in the world to protest, the free ends were fastened to the bedposts and secured. Taking in and letting out a deep breath, Cheryl licked her lips. She was deriving a sick sense of satisfaction from watching his hands tremble. "Shhhh, no need to get all excited darling" she would whisper to the boy. Stepping back from him, she took even more time in examining his now naked body with her eyes. His legs, his ass, the smooth expanse of his firm back, and his long black hair. Soon, she was touching him. Sliding her small hands up and over his skin, squeezing the flesh of his backside, raking nails up his back...

Among the things Cheryl lacked was the ability to fully empathize with anyone but herself. All that truly mattered were, her needs, her wants, her thoughts. She was the kid who never wanted to share her bubblegum, but luckily for her she had been rather tolerated. "You do realize that I am only doing this because you are my brother don't you? Because I love and care deeply for you, but Jacob you really have nothing to be afraid of. It's not like..." She paused, tilted her head, and ceremoniously brushed all of his thick hair to the right side of his body, leaving his shoulders and the back of his neck exposed.

"...not like I am going to kill you"

Now dry from that shower, her hair remained damp. Heat was pooling within her depths, as seeing her brother sprawled out on her bed like he was just flat out did it for her. But why? why was not important. Important was the fact that she had never been so deeply aroused in her life - as if a wick she never knew she had was suddenly alight with a bright, demanding, and unrelenting flame. The thought of what she needed to do was making things low in her body tighten. "FUCK" she cursed under her breath. The metal tip of her belt came to rest in the small of his back, much like where he had been touching her just a few minutes earlier. It slowly slid up his spine.

"And you do trust me don't you baby?"
It would be the last to leave her lips before the belt was brought down hard on to his back. The sharp crack reverberated throughout the room - she bit down on her lip.

Cheryl repeated this once...twice...over and over... not bothering to count.

She wasn't stopping.

Cold metal slipped around his wrists and secured him to the bed posts. Jacob's fingers gripped around the wood tighter once he was fastened. He loosed a couple loud breaths when she spoke to him, he made her upset, she wouldn't do anything too harsh. Would she? Even though his back was to her, he could still feel her gaze burning upon him as he examined his now prone form. Of course, taking deep breaths to try and calm himself didn't seem to help him at all in this situation. It seemed now that all the times he had tested her patiance had finally come to bite him in the rear, he was completly in her mercy now. Jacob flinched slightly once her hands began to graze ,squeeze and rake along his back.

He felt the cool breeze hit the back of his neck and shoulders as his hair was pushed to the side. "Y-yes, I know" He said with a slight nod to her question. Those words did not seem reassuring though, especially with her last comment. Once more his tongue brushed over his lips nervously, and seemed that a cold sweat now began to collect on the back of his trembling hands. She wasn't going to kill him...was she? He shook his head, forcing the thought out of his head.

A cold chill ran up his spine once he felt the cool metal ran up his back. his thoughts began to race, what exactly was it on his back. Jacob opened his mouth to answer her question, but he suddenly bit down hard on his bottom lip once he felt the sting of the leather across his back. His body flenched but no sound was uddered from his lips. Once, twice, thrice, the leather strap cracked into his back, he could feel the welts forming. After the sixth blow, it seemed she had now began to soften him up when a pained grunt escaped his lips. And each strike afterward, his grunts only growing louder.

And she heard him grunt. Actually she reveled in his grunts. Cheryl's hair had covered most of her face as she continued to punish her brother with her own belt. The skin on his back began to raise...wonderfully reddened from the lashes. She seemed to be inside of her own head and only focused on the sharp sound of leather on skin. For all the times he had caused her grief, for all the times she had stayed up all night rolling around in her bed thinking of him, for all those times when she had been embarrassed in front of his principal because of his misbehaviour...for all those times. It was unfair to take pity on him.

It took a while, but eventually Cheryl did slow, if anything her arm had began to ache. She wasn't exactly sure how many times she had struck her brother, twenty five? thirty five times?... it didn't matter. Panting, she unwound the belt and let out a deep sigh. By now, the burning in between her legs had become quite unbearable and her patience had run out. Climbing over him, she slid each knee over the side of his hips and squeezed them around him. Staring down at his bruised back, she ran fingers through her hair.

"If you only see what I see" she murmured inaudibly.

Cheryl cupped her breasts, squeezing the already hardened nipples until they flattened in between her fingers. Her lips were parted in pleasure as she moaned feverishly. Her hands slid down over her flat stomach, tickling her navel before they nestled right there... right where she needed them. It was as if Jacob wasn't even present, even though he was the cause of all this. Of course he was the one to blame - she had merely reacted. "Mmmmm.." she bent over him, pressing her breasts against his back as she whispered in his ear. "You've been a terribly bad boy.... I have taken it easy on you... but you have no idea just how difficult life can get for you.. if you don't start listening to every...little...thing...I say"

As she whispered breathlessly to him, her fingers rubbed at her wetness, sliding inside her hot sheath...making her shudder and tremble. "A fucking spoiled brat is what you are, and I'll make sure you learn your place" Gripping his shoulder, her nails dug into his skin as each breath she took brought her that much closer to the edge. She came. Hard. The orgasm racked her slim body and tore groan after groan from her lips...leaving her quivering and drenched.

Cheryl laid a single kiss on the back of his neck before leaving him there...still cuffed to her bed.

It seemed now from the first grunt that he had finally given in to the stinging pain across his back. Especially now, as it seemed that with great accuracy she managed to hit the already welted skin just right to cause breaks in the skin. Jacob could feel the cool, thick blood slowly creeping down his back. There wasn't a lot of blood, but it was there. He let himself take more lashes than he should just to try and look tough, but that obviously failed when he finally screamed. "STOP!"

Jacob lost count of the strikes from the belt as well, it felt like hundreds upon hundreds of times. But finally it did stop, or was it only the beginning? He felt her climb onto his back and straddle him. Soon he felt movement upon his back and heard her moan. Was she pleasuring herself upon his back? He didn't say a thing, he figured interrupting whatever she was doing would of caused more backlash from her.

Finally, it seemed that she was done, he could feel her juices running along his back and mixing with his blood. Still no word was uttered, even when she spoke to him. He felt answering would of made it even worse. But he felt her get off of him, and then heard her exit the room. He panted slightly trying to let the stinging in his back to subside.

Back
Top Bottom