Some thoughts (NSFW?)

Tenebrous

Moon
Lots of people seem to have regularly updated journal pages, so I thought it would be nice to make one myself for general train of thought, updates and notes for future reference.

Being new there's seemingly a list of stuff I need to do:
Make a request thread (although I'd rather not do a gender specific one, so I guess I'll have to post it in the NB section?)
Make an flist, they seem pretty functional and popular.
Make a list of celebs I'm interested in. (Elsewhere on the net I've been asked what celebs I'm 'into' and it's a long mental list. There's seemingly an interest in celeb RPs here, so it'd seem sensible to do eventually).

Rewatched 'Doctor Sleep' last night. I remembered how outrageously sexy Rebecca Fergus on is in it.

Hey, welcome. Hope you're finding everything okay. I just thought I'd chime in with a couple things.

The RT sections are based on the gender of character you want to play as. So, if you want to play both male and female characters, you would put a thread in each of those sections. You would only post a thread in nonbinary if the characters you want to play are nonbinary or transgender. You are allowed to have two threads in each section and it is perfectly acceptable to put threads simultaneously in all three sections. Just make sure each one is advertising for the specific gender you want to play for the correct gender section.

When you do F-list, make sure to save every once in a while. Otherwise the site will kick you and you won't know until you try to submit the list. It's a long process and most folks agree, the "inactive log out" is a huge frustration in part of the process. But it can be worked with. Also, it is debatable the usefulness of answering EVERY question on there. There's a lot. It's supposed to be a functional list, so, if you anticipate being asked about your interest in marsupials or nose rings, go ahead and put those on there. But really, I'd mark down the stuff I need people to know I don't want to do(stuff people might actually ask you to do) and the stuff that I'm really into just so that when people click, they can actually use the list to find out easily what you do and don't like.

Hi @The Goodman! Thanks for that input, very helpful. I guess there wouldn't be too much wrong with writing a request thread, then copy paste it and edit it to reflect the gender of the forum it's in!

Back
Top Bottom