Thoughts and Ideas Written in an Incoherent Way

pleasedeletethisaccount

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
As I write my first post here, I suppose just a bit of extra context for myself would make sense. I've been playing games akin to D&D and been immersed in the world and ideas of roleplaying for about 10 years now, but I never took roleplaying seriously until about 4 years ago, although erotic roleplaying is certainly new to me.

Storytelling's definitely been a part of my life for a really long time. I'm sure my numbers are small, but comparatively, I feel I've been doing things like this for a while. I write this as how I'd write a physical journal, very scatter-brained, and with my own mind filling in the blanks even if it is for the world to see. Who knows, it could be more fun this way if I don't write entirely cohesively. This first post is mostly to just wipe my dust off and get me verified, but I do intend on writing more as things happen to me both in my life and in my experience roleplaying... so to add some content.

5/15/2020... according to my computer it's 3:50 PM but time has since lost meaning for a variety of reasons.

Being inside all day has really messed up my very sense of time. All I've known for the past three months consisted of deadlines for my classes that have since become online. My apartment's too small for me to practice martial arts, and I'm a little scared that my technique will go away before the quarantine does, assuming it hasn't already. The deadlines themselves have ended since my last final was three days ago, Monday, but the lack of work left a bit of emptiness.

I'll find something. I've been rewatching Blue Exorcist, and once I finish season 2 I'll probably try to find a role play akin to it while I read the manga. Playing the Son of Satan who's also a demon slayer could be fun.

Back
Top Bottom