Fx F or NB Overwatch Moira x Mercy roleplay

TheHeavenlyKnight

Planetoid
Hiya everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here but sadly I’ve been busy with all this Covid stuff. In any case I’d love to continue my roleplays so if you see this and we use to Rp, please feel free to message me if you still want to continue what we were doing. In any event this thread is mainly about my love for Moira x Mercy.

I’ve been really craving this pairing. I just love them and there’s so much good art as well as fanfictions that have satisfied me so far however I need something more. I don’t have a starter but I can gladly make one once we discuss the details. I’d prefer to play Moira but I can play Mercy as well. I can also play either one as Futa, I don’t have a preference on this part so I’ll leave it up to you.

Lastly I’m just going to post some rules for the Rp, nothing serious but stuff that I think will make it more enjoyable.

1.) No underage roleplayers or guys. Now the underage part is none negotiable, if you’re underage you shouldn’t be on here so don’t try roleplaying with me. I don’t really like playing with males however if you’re use to playing a female and don’t tell me you’re male then I’m fine with rping with you. Basically if you’re male, don’t tell me you are and we will be good.

2.) Sending me artwork or fanfiction of Moira x Mercy is fine. In fact I’d love it.

3.) I only roleplay in third person so sadly no first person roleplays.

4.) My kinks are pretty open but I won’t do rape, blood, gore, vore, or bathroom stuff.

5.) I’m perfectly fine with out of character talk. I’m fine with flirting and sexy talk however I still want the Rp more so don’t forget about that please.

6.) Must post at least one paragraph per reply

7.) Lastly just be cool, don’t be weird and we will get along fine.

I’ll update this later with pictures and more stuff but this is just the short version. If any of this seems interested to you then please feel free to message me.

Back
Top Bottom