Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F College Boy For Hire

Fanty

WANTED: Hardbodies & Big Cocks
It seems like the whole neighborhood is talking. (Surely you've seen him?) That gorgeous hunk the Murcheson's hired to tend their lawn while they're away? I saw him as I was coming back from the store yesterday. No shirt; just pair of frayed cut-offs and some trainers. You have to heard about him! You'd think he was some sort of calendar model or something. The local wives are either hanging out their windows to sneak peeks, or muttering to their husbands that this brazen young buck must surely to something.

So there's the opener. Tell what you think might be going on. Perhaps this hunky yardworker appears on your doorstep, offering his services. What might those services be, exactly? Is he here to tempt the local wives into lascivious indiscretion? Is he even interested, or aware, that they local females are fawning. Maybe he's only interested in guys. Perhaps there is reason why everyone is suddenly so fascinated by this handsome young laborer. Something supernatural/paranormal, perhaps? Maybe he's a young incubus. A satyr in a human seeming? Maybe he's just one of those naughty rent boys.

If you are interested in exploring, please hit me up! I look forward to hearing from you.

We can take this any direction you like, from slice of life, to varying degrees of smutty.

Back
Top Bottom