Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Woods (Holy x Nurse)

Nurse_K

Pulsar
Elsa lived in a small cottage on the edge of the great woods. She never went in them as they were like an enormous maze, nearly everyone got lost in them. She was a poor peasant girl anyway, she had no business in the woods. Elsa was sixteen years old with long dark brown hair and honey colored eyes. She was completely innocent, sheltered by her parents from the cruel world.

One day she was outside tending to the small garden. She wore a dark green peasant dress and a dirty apron over it. She had dirt all over her from working, but she didn't mind. She was poor, she didn't know the luxury of being clean. She was humming to herself softly as she worked alone, both of her parents were at the marketplace in town.

Jason lived in a large castle on the other side of the woods. A lonely boy...rich and clean. Tired of it. The servants were useless and his mother and father were always away. His long blonde hair always brushed and clean but his blue eyes bored and dull. His boredom was going to be cured soon though... She would find a cute little pleasant girl soon. A small slave girl...seemed nice.

He finally got to the edge of the woods and his eyes widened seeing the beautiful girl. He gasped and smiled softly. Such a beautiful girl... Like a wolf he licked her lips and stared with a small grin. He wanted to take her now...but even he knew that just kidnapping would be fatal. He slowly walked over to her. He was dressed as peasant boy. "Hello..." He said with a small smile. He walked over to her closer and smiled softly. "I just got in town...I've been a bit of traveling...and I just needed a bit of a break." He said blushing slightly.

Elsa looked up in surprise when she heard a male voice. She stood up and wiped her hands on her apron and smiled at him, "Oh!" she exclaimed and nodded, "Of course. We have water, do you need some?" she hurried over to the water pump and pumped some into a tin mug. She brought it over to him and smiled again, her cheeks flushing a little.

"It's not entirely clean, it comes from the pump. It tastes good though, and it's not bad. I promise." she glanced around, there was absolutely no one else out in the village. It seemed a little odd to her that a traveller should be there, but whatever. He seemed nice.

Jason chuckled and smiled. "I'd love some..." He told her. He watched and smiled. She must have been poor... He smiled and nodded. "It's fine. I'll live." He told her slowly beginning to drink the water. He smiled and slowly walked closer. "I just got back from the castle...its beautiful there...I was honored for saving the prince." He said with a chuckle.

"Found the man at a clift hanging for his life." He lied. He shrugged and smiled softly. "But they gave me this huge golden thing..." He said softly. "Would you like to help me out...I got tired of carrying it." He said softly. "Would you like to see it?" He asked with a small smile. "Come on. It's really beautiful!" He said with a giggle. He took her hand and smiled. "Come on sweetie!" She said happily.

She flushed when he called her sweetie. No one had ever called her that before. "Okay," she said sheepishly and held her hand out, only for him to grab it. She jumped and her cheeks flushed even deeper. "What is it?" she asked, her voice full of excitement as she peered at the golden thing. This man was intriguing, no matter how strange his arrival seemed to be. Even more so, he'd come from the palace, and he'd saved the prince! She'd never met the prince before. And never would, he was rich and powerful, she was poor and lowly.

"Can't tell you." Jason said with a chuckle. He took her hand and smirked. Finally he would have someone other then himself at his home. He grinned but a small smile replaced it. "Come on..." He whispered softly. He led her out into the woods. He took in a deep breathe as he led her into the woods and smirked. "Come on sweetie." He said with a small smile. He led her to a large rock. "It should be somewhere around here... stay here. I'll be right back." He said softly. He walked off and held a large rock in his hand. He walked behind her and smashed it against her head.

She frowned and started to hesitate when he pulled her towards the woods. "I don't know..." she said, but he'd already pulled her into the forest. She sighed and sat on the large rock, waiting for him to come back. She glanced around, growing increasingly uncomfortable. She could still see her home though, so she figured it couldn't be too bad. She didn't even know what was coming when he hit her with the rock. She slumped to the side and slid off of the rock, completely unconcious.

Jason stared down at the unconscious girl with a small smile. "Poor thing..." He mumbled. He shrugged and picked her up. He smiled and kissed her gently. He nuzzled against her and giggled softly. He couldn't help but start to run. Finally...his own little peasant in his arms. He would have tons of fun with this little girl. He walked when the castle was visible. He slowly walked in and the guard stared for a moment. He walked on to his room and smirked. He laid her down on his bed and smiled softly. He kissed her gently and grinned. He slowly undressed her and licked his lips. He gently rubbed her sides and traveled down her thighs. "Such a beautiful little girl..." He whispered. He slowly slipped a collar on her and grinned slightly. "I'll take care of you my pet..." He whispered softly.

Elsa began to wake up slowly, her head pounding with pain. She groaned and tried to sit up, but was far too dizzy to get far. She could feel a soft and silky comforter beneath her and grabbed at it with her hands. "What -- ?" she mumbled, trying to sit up again. She opened her eyes and could see the traveller from before in front of her. "Where am I?" she asked him, fear creeping into her voice. She looked down at herself and realized that she was naked. She shrieked and tried to sit up more, but was knocked back by the pain in her head.

Jason stared down at her. "You're at the castle...I lied." He told her as he changed out of his dirty clothes. He put on his nicer clothes and stared at her. "Didn't mean to hit you that hard but hey...your here now!" He said with a chuckle. "You're going to be my little pet." He told her. He stroked her hair and smiled softly. He nuzzled against her and sighed happily. "It'll be alright..." He whispered softly. He chuckled and gently rubbed her breast. He smirked and kissed her gently. "I'll take care of you." He told her. "You won't have to worry about your parents or anything." He told her with a grin. "If they find out you're a little slave for the prince I'm sure they'll accept it." He added

"What!" she gasped when he said that she was going to be his pet. She shook her head vigorously, only to groan in pain from the wound on her head. She jumped when he touched her breast, immediately pushing herself backwards and away from him. She drew her legs up and wrapped her arms around them to hide her exposed maidenhood. "No! Take me home, don't touch me!" she protested adamantly.

Jason stared. "Excuse me?" He asked. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at him. "You're mine! And you will always be mine!" He hissed. "I am your master and you will obey me." He hissed. He shoved her to the ground and glared. "You will do as I say or else you'll be in the woods tied up with the wolves to do as they please." He growled. He slowly got on the bed and forced her legs wide. He grinned and began to gently rub at her inner thighs.

She screamed when he shoved at her, her eyes growing wide. She whimpered and tears welled up in her eyes when he forced her legs open. "No, no, no, no, no!" she cried, shaking her head violently again. Maybe, she thought, if she shook her head hard enough, the pain would make her pass out and she wouldn't have to endure this. She shrieked again when he began to touch her, pushing herself backwards again. What she didn't realize was that she was pushing herself deeper into the bed, further away from the door and the way out.

Jason stared at her and smirked. "It's okay..." He whispered softly. He kissed her lips gently and smirked. "Don't you want to live in luxury for the rest of your life." He whispered with a laugh. He tied her hands to the bed post and did the same with her ankles. He slowly let his tongue travel from her chest to her soft pussy lips. He flicked his tongue against her and smirked. "I'll take good care of you..." He whispered softly. He gently rubbed her thighs and closed his eyes. He laid beside the tied girl and gently kissed and licked at her breast

She whimpered when he kissed her lips again, she didn't understand why he kept touching her like that. Why couldn't he just let her go? She pulled at her restraints and tried to free herself, but she couldn't. She was especially upset that he'd tied her legs open, her virgin pussy was exposed to him completely. She shivered when his tongue touched her breasts, but when it touched her pussy lips she jumped. "Wh-what are you doing?" she whimpered, relieved when he moved away from it. But then he began to play with her breast, causing her nipples to harden.

"You do like it..." He whispered gently playing with her nipples. "Cute...." He whispered softly. "I'll take care of you from now on." He told her. He gently sucked at her nipples gently. He smirked and kissed her forehead. "Good little girl..." He whispered with a small grin. "I won't take your innocents yet..." He whispered softly. He stroked her hair and smiled. "Now calm my sweet..." He whispered in her ear as he stroked her stomach to try to calm her

He weirded her out a little bit, but by this point she knew that she didn't really have much of a choice of staying. So she thought that she would just try to deal with it for awhile. She whimpered when he sucked on her nipples, it gave her sharp little sensations, they felt good. She nodded weakly and tried to relax her body, knowing that she couldn't leave anyway. Take her innocence? She supposed she should have figured he would want to have sex with her.

"Now tell me kitten..." Jason whispered. "What is your name?" He asked with a small smirk. He licked her sides and giggled happily. He nuzzled against him and sighed happily. "Come on sweetie..." he whispered softly. "Your such a sweet pet..." He added with a grin. "Don't be so sad about this...any other woman would be honored to be a little pet for the prince." He told her. He kissed her gently and laughed

"Elsa," she said quietly, her fear obvious in her voice. She wriggled when he licked her sides, she was ticklish. She thought for a moment when he said that she shouldn't be sad, that anyone else would be honored. He was right. Any girl would be honored to serve the prince...and she should be too. She would try, but she knew it would be hard. When he kissed her that final time she kissed him back a little, her cheeks flushing.

Jason smiled and stroked her hair."Good girl...I'll take care of you sweetie." He whispered slowly untieing her. "How about I get your food..." He whispered softly. He slowly walked out of the room for a moment. Soon he walked back in with two bowls. Water and a bit of potatoes. He set them down and smiled. "Come on sweetie." He said with a chuckle. "I'll buy you new clothes soon..." He told her stroking her hair. He grinned and nuzzled her gently. He slowly grabbed her and his fingers gently danced on her sides. He began to tickle her with a grin

Water and potatoes? That dissapointed her a little, he'd said that he would have her live in luxury. Water and potatoes wasn't very luxurious, but she was used to eating such things anyway, she was poor. She drank the water and ate the potatoes, at least they tasted good. She squealed when he grabbed her, at first grabbing at the covers to keep herself away from him, but he was stronger than she was. SHe squealed again and giggled when he began to tickle her. She flailed about, her butt wriggling in his lap.

Jason chuckled and kissed her softly. "Tonight we'll have a perfect dinner. "You'll sit right next to me." He told her. He kissed her softly and smiled. He gently took her hand into his and smiled. "My beautiful little kitten..." He whispered softly. He picked her up and smiled softly. She kissed her gently and smiled happily. He began to walk her to the garden. He sat her down and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom