Fx Male A Wooly's Request Thread

Woolybadger213

Meteorite
ey there! the names Wooly! So, I'm looking for some partners to do some one on one roleplays with. This is my first time in a while making a request thread so please be gentle ^^;;;

I have nearly no limits except for the usual Nos of bathroom play, gore, death and the like. If you have any requests please do ask! Though I do prefer playing as anthros over humans, just as a side note.
Some things I do enjoy are
  1. romance
  2. hypnosis
  3. aftercare
  4. bondage
  5. size difference
  6. lactation
  7. rough sex
  8. spanking
While I do enjoy plenty of NSFW fun, I also enjoy a good bit of romance and story with my ideas, a bit of personality to the characters. Also please, if you have ideas or thoughts on how to go about the rp or how to continue, SPEAK UP AND TELL ME! we're rping to have fun, and if only one of us are, then it defeats the purpose! my posts vary a slight bit from time to time, but I can get out close to a paragraph normally, or a LOT more when i'm inspired.

Feel free to suggest fandoms and settings that you enjoy, we might be able to work something out!

At the moment, I really only have some base themes in mind with one real 'idea', hit me up if one interests ya!

sonic world
dragon riders
friendly dragon being presented a sacrifice
Runaway Prince/Princess

The Werewolf.
a villager goes out exploring in the woods, despite being warned not to with the rumors of a dangerous beast in the woods, could be to forage, to gather wood or whatever. of course... they soon stumble upon the beast, but not in the way they would of expected.

If you're interested at all, shoot me a message and we can see how this goes! Thanks for takin the time to read all this, I appreciate it even if ya don't message me!

Back
Top Bottom