Fx Male Thoughts and Ideas

vasilissa_elara

Meteorite
Hello there!
I'm Vas, 26 Years old.
It's nice to meet you :)

A little about me:

I love slow building romances, filled with longing and frustration. I'll play a wide variety of scenarios. I'm very open to new ideas and if I don't know enough about the plot I'll do my research. I will only play on this site, so please do not message me asking if I'll RP on discord, the answer will be no. I don't like checking multiple sites for one or two replies, it gets old really fast. I usually prefer a 70/30 story to smut ratio, I don't have a F-list. there is a small list of things I won't do including toilet play, rape, or incest (I would be okay with a step idea)

Onto the rules,

-No god-modding, play your own character and your own character's scene. I absolutely hate when my character's scene, clothing, or actions are described by you. If there is something you really want to add in that involves MC send me a message and discuss it first.

-Please don't ghost me! If you are bored of the plot, or have writer's block we can talk about changing things up or trying something else but I hate getting really into a role play and then having my partner just up and vanish. You don't even have to give me a reason as to why if you don't want to. Just let me know you're done with the plot.

-2-4 paragraphs is around what I type, I expect my partners to be able to match me. The only time that I'll accept less is if we're having a conversation. I won't fill up empty space just to check a box.

here are some but not all the pairings I'll do the Bold is my preferred role
Prince X Commoner
Gang member X Good girl
Vampire X Human
Demon X Human
Demon X Vampire
University romance
Greek gods

After escaping her abusive ex, years of therapy sessions, and trying to heal Izzy finally felt secure enough to go to college. Her parents insisted that she go to the same college as her older brother so he could look out for her. What she doesn't expect is to run into her brother's best friend (YC) and her childhood crush.
I've been really craving this one and would really love for our characters to be friends and deny attractions.

After watching her fiance blow the brains out of his assistant, Jade knew she was next. Running out of time and out of options she listens to the crazy advice of her friend and visits the new club with the name of someone who might be able to help her. The club was rumored to host only vampires their pets and other creatures of the night. Jade was taught to stay away at all costs to places like this
Your character can be the Vampire she's looking for or someone else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom