Fx Male Story and Romance Driven RP

OliviaRose

Meteorite
Hello!
I've been rping for years but that mostly deep into the plot, story building, world building, character development, and ships that in general is fluffy.
Now I'm hoping to find more realistic stories and pairing, I love romance, I love fluff, but I also love angst, action, and serious story building. The richer the plot is, the better. The more character development through the story the better!
So a mixture of plot and smutty scenes would be great, depending on the plots/characters we've discussed prior. Though I tend to go with the plot more than smut, because that will depend on the character progression. I don't like it when the relationship is forced though, it feels more natural and better if both falls as time goes. Would love if we can discuss on the story together as it goes.

Looking for long-term partner and not one-shot rps.

No weird fetishes/kinks, no cheating, no incest, no underage please.

I'm not into heavy BDSM stuff, slight bondage on my character is alright.
In overall I would prefer a real romance, love progress and that includes the smutty stuff.
Basically progress more to unlock more(though there's a limit of what I can do or comfortable doing).
Though no anal please, in any way possible.
I'm more into vanilla and my characters are mostly sub, unless some character growth happens in the story (still sub in a way tho).
Affection and comfort are a big yes.

Would really love if the characters has flaws, problems, traumas that can be dealt with by both our characters as the story goes. I love it when they could help each other and be a better person as the relationship progress.

I don't mind if the rp reach the point of marriage and have a family because I love domestic stuff, like just cooking together, cuddling while watching movies, heck maybe even pregnancy. Soft stuff and fluff are always welcomed!

I write in paragraphs, third person, I will not do first person rps. I can reply more than once a day depending on the time, I will try to at least reply once a day or a few times per week.
Please do not reply in one liners, I need something to work with after all. I understand if sometimes we can't think of good replies and that's alright, but if every one of your replies are short and lack effort, then that's a problem. Do understand that English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I make grammar or spelling mistakes.

I can do anything from slice of life, action(though my action rping skill is a little rusty), fantasy, sci-fi, you name it. Though please keep the pairing human x human or at least somewhat human, example an elf, fairy, vampire for fantasy setting. I reaaally don't mind doing the casual or cliche starters like coworkers, the cute barista, or the nice neighbor, etc. But to keep it interesting, we can discuss some twists or maybe the world setting that could add more plots in.

I won't rp as canon character.
I prefer to play female characters that is younger than the male character.

Currently craving some fantasy setting or a soft fluff slice of life type of rps.

Some of the pairings/plots I've done before (outside of this site):
- Childhood friends
- Post apocalyptic setting
- Mermaid and Pirate
- Serial killer and their victim
- Demon and human
- Single parent with kids and babysitter
- Police and criminal/mafia
- Boss and secretary/normal office worker
- University friends
- Bar singer and their patron
- Zombie apocalypse

Even if I've done the pairings/plots, that doesn't mean I'm not down to try again with different people. Everyone has a different way of playing plots out and that's what I'm excited to see!
We don't have to stick with those ideas tho, I'm open and flexible! Unless it is beyond my limit and what I'm comfortable with, then I will let you know.

PM me if interested and we can discuss further! I can't wait to start roleplaying!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom