Fx Male Looking for an enemy with benefits

Angel.of.Darkness

Planetoid
Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I'm going to be very forward and get strait to the point and state exactly what I want!

My character, Kiki, was created only for scenes where her death is the culmination of the RP. That said I will NEVER play Kiki as any kind of brainless bimbo or a helpless victim. She will always go down fighting to the bitter end. If you are uncomfortable with, or just don't like the idea of your character having weaknesses, getting hurt, or that things won't always go your characters way as the story unfolds, or are unwilling to be the agent of Kiki's demise then please don't waste my time or yours.

So, what I'm looking for is a story that combines hot smut with fast moving combat that includes lots of life threatening kill or be killed situations. A story where my feisty, overachieving and recklessly impulsive *bad girl* has an intense, volatile and lust fueled love/hate *Enemies with Benefits* relationship with an enemy soldier, spy, a rival assassin, or a bounty hunter which will end very badly for her as she snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, or perhaps it's just plain bad luck that gets her killed.

I love it when characters with wildly differing personalities and highly ambiguous motives fall for each other during the heat of battle, fatal misunderstandings resulting from a language barrier, and two alpha's going head to head and discovering they enjoy the challenge.

If you are interested in this kind of rp then drop me a line and we can brainstorm something out that we'd both enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom