Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Femdom Flights of Fancy [Fandoms and Originals, NSFW Links]

Breeze

Planetoid
Hi hi, it's Breeze, just another RPer looking around for mostly smut focused scenarios, open to females, NBs, and male subs! Before we cut to the chase though, let's lay down the standard ground rules and notes first.

• Full time worker here, so I won't be posting multiple times a day if that's the speed you're hoping. Still, I'll try my best to stay as active as possible and get at least a post out every other day or so, but if nothing else, I'll be free to chat OOC every day!
  • For post length, I generally try to mirror my partner, but for my liking, one or two paragraphs is a good minimum to stick by. Quality over quantity!
  • I prefer to RP in PMs, but this can be negotiated if you really have a preference for forums.
  • I consider myself pretty open to kinks. Some of my general faves include large sizes, mind control/break, breast play, interracial, breeding, twerking, kissing, sexy outfits, pegging, and much more.
  • Ghost friendly.
  • RL gender doesn't matter to me. Just whoever you're willing and able to play! For my part, I can play any gender, from female to futa or even male, though of course, the first two are what I'm most looking to play as.
  • In regards to refs, I prefer drawn/animated over RL pics, but I'll still accept the latter, and happen to have some of my own as well.
  • I'm a dom leaning switch, or at least, that's what I'm feeling right now. I'm happy to sub or switch against a female or NB playing partner, but when it comes to playing against male characters, I prefer to be dom. The only males I'm interested in are sub males right now, and more than that, I'm not interested in fandom males. Just sub OCs!
    • The main exceptions to these caveats is if one wants to play a non-human character (demon, beast, alien), depending on the scenario, or on a more specific note, if someone is interested in a Fate/Grand Order RP. Feel free to ask for more details if you're curious!
So with that all said, here's my fandom list and original prompts that I'm looking to play right about now!

Fandom List
Anything bolded is a personal craving!

• A Certain Scientific Railgun
  • Black Lagoon
  • Bleach
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Danganronpa
  • Demon Slayer
  • Dragon Ball
  • Evangelion
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fate Series (and other TYPE-MOON works)
  • Food Wars!
  • High School DxD
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Kill la Kill
  • My Hero Academia
  • One Piece
  • One Punch Man
  • Oshi no Ko
  • Sailor Moon
  • Sword Art Online

• Ace Attorney
  • BlazBlue
  • Dead or Alive
  • Final Fantasy
  • Goddess of Victory: Nikke
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Mass Effect
  • Mega Man
  • Nier
  • Persona
  • Resident Evil
  • Street Fighter
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Tales Series
  • Trails/Kiseki Series
  • Yakuza/Like A Dragon

• Animated Disney
  • DC Comics
  • Marvel Comics
  • RWBY

Of course, I'm into way more than just what's listed, particularly in regards to anime. For an even fuller list, feel free to ask!

Plot/Scenario Ideas

Multiverse Crossover - For all the fandoms I have listed, it'd almost be a waste to have to settle on just one at a time, right?

I'd love to do some sort of crossover setting with anyone interested. A deliberately versatile scenario, which can take the form of a multiverse vacation resort, a combined city or world that everyone across different series live together in, or for something more ambitious and story driven, perhaps something like a multiversal peacekeeping agency that ends up in various sexy shenanigans!

Gender Benders - Another broad idea, but I'm definitely hankering for scenarios that involve genderbending, particularly from male to female or futa. Taking a guy and turning him into a stacked babe or a hung futa stud, what's better than that? This can range from sci-fi to fantasy to modern. For more details, see my other thread on it here!

Mixed Colors - I'd love to do an interracial/raceplay based RP as well! Whether as a white she-stud, a black beauty, or an Asian futa, it's all free game. One scenario idea can involve a tourist in a foreign country getting a taste of the local flavor, but I'm open to other ideas as well!

In Space, No One Can Hear You Moan - If you're interested in a space sci-fi oriented setting, I'm craving to have a go with a character I have in mind, an alien beauty who's always up for some sexy fun. She can fit into any role as necessary, from space officer to pirate or bounty hunter, whatever's right for the scene we come up with!

If anyone's interested, definitely do hit me up in PMs! If I missed anything, feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom