Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Did I post this in the wrong section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaginationGoneWild

Loremaster Extraordinaire!
Hello!

I made a thread about my worldbuilding project last night, and have been asking for feedback or some brainstorming together. But my thread doesn't seem to get any traction.
Did I post it in the wrong section by any chance?

It's a world so it could belong in the Worldbuilding section.
But I'm also asking for feedback or help with brainstorming so does that mean it might belong in the crit/idea development as well? >.>
What do you guys think? >.>

I think those two sections are generally slow on this site, particularly when it comes to worldbuilding ideas. I'd possibly just wait a bit longer than 15 hours for people to 1. See it and get interested and 2. To read it and consider your ideas. We have some worldbuilding folks on site. You just have to wait for them to wake up or get off work, etc.

Ah, I guess.
I'm a bit frustrated at the moment cause I'm part of a worldbuilding discord server. But they focus more on books or tabletop gaming, not roleplaying/collaborative writing. So when I do get their attention they always say stuff like: "Well, what do -you- like?" The reason I ask feedback from other people is so I can hear what -their- opinion is/thoughts are on the subject. x-x
So it's like hitting a wall with them sometimes. But when I ask worldbuilding feedback on roleplaying sites then it usually stays unnoticed. :/

Yeah. Not sure what to tell you, then. Because if you look in both of those sections at topics that deal with Worldbuilding feedback, even the ones with the most responses get about 7 replies over several months/years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom