Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Mega Thread - RP partners (F/M/T) needed for smut heavy plots (NSFW)

The Insatiable

Keep calm and bend over.
Hi All,

I'm excited to connect with fellow role players who love immersive and erotic storytelling.

I'm in the GMT +4 time zone and maintain a regular writing schedule. With over two decades of experience, I often portray dominant male characters and try to create vivid sensory experiences like what characters see, touch, taste, feel, hear, and smell, along with their internal thoughts, emotions, and actions to make the reading experience more effective.

I enjoy writing dark themes like mafias, corporate rivalries, and passionate and forbidden romance with elements of control, humiliation, or degradation being the core of it. While causing physical pain for the sake of it is not my preference, I'm open to light to medium bondage for bratty characters, along with spanking and choking, if needed.

Orgasm denial, edging, keeping YC horny and forced masturbation are some of my favourites and in darker storylines, a touch of violence and bloodshed can be considered if it aligns with the chosen theme and narrative direction. I do have a few limits such as toilet play, vomit, pregnancy, pubic hair, filthy conditions, bad smells and non-human characters.

When it comes to the characters I'm seeking to role play with, here's a breakdown of my preferences:
  • Reluctant Resistance: Unexpected dynamics arise when your character initially resists the dominant influence of MC. Despite their resistance, YC's true desires betray their body, leading to an internal conflict. The exploration of their humiliation and subsequent succumbing to their forbidden cravings is the crux of this type of role play.
  • Shared Domination: It is a world where our main characters join forces to exert their dominance over others. This path presents opportunities for power exchanges, as we navigate through the story. Whether the submissive characters willingly embrace their role or initially resist, we can craft a narrative that explores the possibilities and consequences of this exciting dynamic.

Now, to provide you with a glimpse of what to expect, here are some potential story/scene ideas. These are meant to inspire and serve as starting points for discussion. The characters, storyline, and specific events can be fully explored and customised based on our mutual interests and preferences.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as her jaw clenched tightly, revealing her anger. Despite her soft fingers delicately exploring her clean-shaven pubic area, teasing her clitoris as instructed by John, her rage, humiliation, and frustration were evident in her gaze.
John sat relaxed in his oversized office chair with excitement glittering in his eyes. He casually played with his pen in one hand while resting the other on the laptop keyboard. It appeared he was remotely controlling the cameras capturing the actions unfolding before him - a scene only he could witness.
"Very impressive show, baby," he exclaimed, his tone filled with anticipation. Locking eyes with her, he would have withered under the intensity of her anger, frustration, and humiliation reflected in her glare.

"It seems you're enjoying this a little too much, eh?"
John smirked. In that instant, she froze. Shockingly, she realised her fingers were soaked with her own arousal. Was her body betraying her, taking pleasure in this situation against her own will? Despite feeling humiliated and abused?

She couldn't face him. Her face turned crimson, a blend of shame, anger, frustration, and guilt.

"You're not allowed to climax yet, Elizabeth." he chuckled, approaching her slowly. He forcefully seized her hand, feeling its slippery state, and flashed a wicked smile before landing a firm slap on her buttocks.
*SLAP*
She involuntarily jerked in pain, mixed with an odd sensation of pleasure. A loud moan escaped her lips, and unintentionally, she raised her hips, eliciting a smile from him.
"You filthy girl, you'll only climax when I permit it," he declared, delivering another stinging slap, watching her juices dripping through her inner thighs.
*SLAP*
"Come here," he beckoned in a seemingly caring tone, taking measured steps toward the table and perching on its edge. He unzipped his pants, revealing his erect member, and spread the precum across its tip, his gaze fixed on her. She couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes, trembling and perspiring in the chilly air-conditioned office. "Come, lick it," he ordered, holding his organ in his right hand, as though she had no other choice.

She moved hesitantly towards him with her voice faltering, "Can we..."

He immediately silenced her with a dismissive gesture.
"Do as I say. I don't want you to utter anything except what I ask of you to say." John snapped in an annoyed tone, slowly stroking his pulsating manhood while observing her.

Elizabeth wished she could annihilate this man.
"If you expect me to have sex with you, come, let's get over with it, you bastard!" she shouted, tears streaming down her face. "Stop torturing me like this!"
- Uncertain if her anger was directed at this perverted man or at herself for feeling aroused in such a situation as her body was betraying her mind clearly. Her lust got increased, her moistness persisted, her nipples hardened as the ordeal continued, and her trembling lips revealed her internal struggle.

John tilted his head and studied her enraged and frustrated expressions for a moment before breaking into a smile. He reached for his phone.
"Elizabeth, could you please check your phone?" he politely asked.
"I've sent you a rather intriguing video. And yes, you're the star," he added, his smirk growing nastier.

Then he looked down at his throbbing penis and whispered to it:
"Hey, don't worry, she will take care of you properly, just wait for some more time ok?"
A maniacal smile spread across his face.

The blindfold covered her eyes until they reached the darker area of the city. She was abruptly pulled out of the car and forcefully guided through narrow walkways. When her blindfold was finally removed, all she could see were towering brick walls on either side, with overflowing trash cans where the subtle movements of rats could barely be heard.

The cloudy sky, partially veiled moon, and eerie silence sent shivers down her spine, as she tightly clutched her 18-year-old daughter and cautiously stepped forward.
A creaking metal door in the wall opened, emitting an unpleasant sound, and she was dragged into a foul-smelling empty room. The dim light barely illuminated anything, and they continued their march towards a staircase that led them down. They traversed dark corridors that seemed to stretch on for ages until finally arriving at a door. They were stopped just beside it, as the imposing figure knocked and awaited a signal. After a few tense seconds, the door swung open, revealing a well-lit and meticulously maintained room in the depths of the underground hideout.
As her eyes adjusted to the surroundings, she realised that she and her daughter were the only ones left in the centre of the room. She scanned the area and found a man seated on a large chair, with two scantily clad girls sitting on his both sides. He held a lit cigar in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.

He gazed at her and her daughter without any compassion .
"Why did you wish to meet me?" he asked, his voice deep and heavy, sending a chill down her spine.
"I... My husband..." she stammered, but he interrupted her.
"Yes, he worked for me and was killed in a shootout. It was unexpected, but life is full of uncertainties, isn't it?" His rich baritone lacked any hint of empathy.
Uncertain of what to say, she wanted to cry and scream at him, but she couldn't find the words. Unexpectedly, she found herself moving forward, dropping to her knees in front of him. With a lowered gaze, she whispered, "I am alone in this world with my daughter. I don't know what to do now."
He took a sip from his glass, blowing smoke towards the ceiling. "You will have to find your own path. I can offer no help in that regard," his deep voice resonated in the room. He looked down at her. "I admire those who have clarity in their goals and reasons."
He paused, and the weight of the silence filled her ears.
"And if I admire someone, they become mine," he concluded, finishing his drink with a thud as he placed the glass on the table. Suddenly, two men appeared and forcefully dragged her away, towards the door. She glanced back at him, expecting him to say something, but he remained motionless, his expression unchanged, like a stone.
"I want to be here. I want to be part of your organisation." she screamed as the door closed behind her.

He lifted her skirt all the way up and his fingers trailed slowly over her perfectly shaped ass, barely covered by that thin satin panties. Her face rested on the table, her left cheek pressed against the wooden surface. She could hear her own breathing, her legs trembling with anticipation.
She felt his hand pressing down on her back, pushing her breasts against the table.
"Lift it up."
His commanding voice sent a jolt through her heart, and obediently, she raised her ass in the air. After a few moments of holding that position, she heard the sound of a lighter, followed by the scent of a lit cigar that spread in the room. She heard him walking away, but she remained patiently in place, her anticipation making her panties wet.

After her eternal wait for a few minutes that felt like hours, the footsteps drew closer, chills ran down her spine, causing her to instinctively lift her hips even more, as if craving his touch.

He placed a note near her face. "Read it," he commanded, his voice sending shivers down her spine. She immediately began to read.

"Rule No. 1: I have no will. I am completely yours for..."
*Slap*
A sharp impact landed on her ass, eliciting a moan of both pain and pleasure.
"Read it slowly. I want you to understand every point."

Camilla, aged 45, possessed a striking beauty and voluptuous figure. As the wife of a prominent parliament member and mother to two daughters (18 & 20), she carried herself with elegance and pride. A respected dean at a prestigious university, Camilla exuded an air of arrogance, confidence, and independence. She maintained a certain distance from others to preserve her aura. Unbeknownst to her, her life was about to undergo a drastic transformation when she and her family decided to purchase farmland in the outskirts of the scenic village of T Town, located in a neighbouring state.

John Hamilton, a 40-year-old gangster, held sway over T Town and its environs. Backed by political connections and police support, he enjoyed unquestioned authority. With numerous henchmen at his disposal and a host of women to satisfy his carnal desires, he commanded an imposing figure, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall. John resided in a palatial house alongside his loyal henchmen and servile women. Learning that someone had placed an advance payment for the land he had coveted, he swiftly erected a barrier and installed a sign declaring his ownership, awaiting the arrival of the intended buyers to negotiate with him.

"Is John here?" Camilla's voice reverberated through the narrow entrance of the house. Her bodyguards were waiting outside and she was confident enough to enter the house, asking them to wait there.

Beyond the entrance lay a sprawling central area, currently devoid of occupants. Dressed in black silk pants and a white sleeveless blouse, Camilla removed her sunglasses and surveyed her surroundings.

"Don't raise your voice. The boss is relaxing," Jack replied, emerging from within the house. Irritation laced his tone as he approached Camilla. In response, she opened her bag and flung bundles of cash at his feet. "Take this and clear my land immediately. I'm well aware of the motivations that drive people like you," she retorted, tilting her head in a dismissive manner. Jack picked up the money from the ground and entered the house, his gaze locked onto Camilla.

Struggling against the firm grip restraining her, Camilla attempted to push away the hands holding her from behind. Alas, her captors possessed a strength that made her efforts futile. "Wh.. what? What are you doing? Take your hands off me NOW. Security…." Camilla's voice trembled with anger and fear as her body was forcefully guided into an adjacent room.

"Release me this instant! You have no idea who I am. You will regret this!" Camilla shouted, only to receive a stinging slap across her face. After a few moments, her senses returned, and she found herself confronted by a scantily clad woman in front of her. Her bodyguards were lying on one corner unconscious.

That woman possessed an envious figure, seductive curves, and eyes brimming with lust.
"Secure her," Sarah commanded the henchmen who held Camilla.

In the dimly lit room, Sarah delicately caressed Camilla's cheek with the back of her palm, trailing down her neck and pausing at her cleavage. A sly grin crept across Sarah's face, but her actions elicited a startled cry from Camilla.

"Release me, you bitch!" Camilla's voice rang out, accompanied by a desperate attempt to free herself with a swift kick.
Sarah deftly evaded the kick and shifted her gaze to Camilla's bound hands, elevated above her head, baring her perspiration-glistened, smooth-shaven armpit. Signalling to Tom, who stood nearby, Sarah directed him to widen Camilla's leg stance and secure it to the poles on either side, rendering any movement nearly impossible.

Stepping back, Sarah surveyed Camilla with a nod of approval. "Ah, much better," she remarked, before moving closer and locking her eyes onto Camilla's. With a dirty smile, Sarah brought her nose towards Camilla's exposed armpit. A deep inhale followed, accompanied by a suggestive comment directed at the two men standing behind Camilla.
"She smells incredibly sexy, wouldn't you agree?"
Sarah's henchmen couldn't help but salivate, though they restrained themselves, aware that they required their boss's command to do anything.

Camilla turned her face away, a visible expression of disgust etched upon it.

Camilla's eyes overflowed with contempt as she locked gazes with Sarah. She struggled relentlessly, but her attempts got stopped with her hands bound above her head. Fear and helplessness overtook her, emotions she hadn't experienced since her childhood. Trembling, she managed to utter, "Who... who are you? What do you want?" Her voice quivered, a clear indication of her vulnerability and fear. Sarah, licking her upper lip provocatively with a long, lascivious tongue, responded with a wicked smile, her hand gingerly running across Camilla's ample breasts. "I want you Camilla…" She said in a sultry voice.

Camilla's body trembled as she sensed the men standing behind her were indulged in self pleasing, while feasting their eyes upon her exposed back. Rage, frustration, and helplessness consumed her. Yet, the skillful fingers circling her clit sent waves of pleasure coursing through her. Sarah tantalisingly teased Camilla's erect nipples with her wet tongue, all the while skillfully stimulating her sensitive bud. Camilla could feel her cheeks flush with desire and the evidence of her arousal upon Sarah's fingers. A triumphant smile spread across Sarah's face. Slowly, she inserted a finger into Camilla's wetness, encountering no resistance. Withdrawing her finger, Sarah displayed the glistening evidence of Camilla's arousal, causing her to shut her eyes in humiliation. Camilla couldn't fathom her body's response in such a debased situation, especially under the touch of another woman. She longed for the earth to crack open and swallow her, rather than facing Sarah.

Being dragged to a vast hallway, she heard a deep voice echoed in the room.
"You must be Camilla."
Tentatively, Camilla raised her gaze to meet the sight of an imposing man seated upon a large chair, flanked by two nude women seated at his feet, along with a large Doberman. Clad only in boxer shorts, his well-endowed member made its presence known beneath the thin fabric. Standing before him, entirely naked, wet, and consumed by desire, Camilla felt her knees weaken. Deep within her mind, her pride still flickered, and she made a feeble attempt to negotiate her release.
"Release me, and it will benefit all parties involved. We can forget about what happened here. You can keep the money and the land," Camilla suggested, only to be met with laughter from everyone present.
"We'll grant you freedom, but Sarah mentioned how insatiably aroused you've become. Why not satisfy yourself before departing?" Cathy purred, running her fingers along John's erection and casting a suggestive glance at Camilla.
"Or, you could pleasure me, make me climax, and then leave," Sarah proposed, stepping forward and forcefully pushing Camilla to her knees. She raised her right leg, resting it upon Camilla's left shoulder, and tugged her panties to the side, exposing her already moistened entrance.

2.1: Beyond Limitations: Navigating Pleasure and Power Dynamics
In this plot, a couple finds themselves immersed in a journey that challenges the boundaries of their relationship. The husband or boyfriend, struggling with feelings of inadequacy due to his small size and premature ejaculation, leaves his partner unsatisfied. Frustrated and seeking fulfilment, the woman begins to explore her desires with MC. Initially engaging in secret encounters, she eventually brings MC into their shared space, compelling her partner to serve both her and MC. The exploration of their newfound dynamic delves into realms of humiliation and degradation, led by the woman who actively participates in the unfolding scenarios.

2.2: Unveiling Taboos: A Voyeur's Awakening
In this provocative plot, a family's dynamics take an unexpected turn when a mother or sister discovers the voyeuristic inclinations of her son or brother. Rather than being repulsed, she finds it intriguing and decides to embrace it. Gradually, she invites him to witness her passionate encounters with MC. As the story unfolds, the mother or sister includes him in the experiences, subjecting him to various forms of humiliation. The plot explores the intricate interplay of desire, control, and the unorthodox bond formed within this family dynamic.

2.3: Unexpected Temptations: Embracing New Dimensions of Desire
A couple finds themselves thrust into the world of cuckolding despite initially not having a specific inclination toward it. MC, the boss of the husband manipulates/blackmails the couples for his pleasure. Helplessly watching his partner being used by MC, the husband becomes increasingly aroused to his own surprise. The wife is reluctant in the beginning, yet starts to respond enthusiastically to MC's advances and she is also shocked by seeing her husband’s arousal. The couple find it both an exhilarating and humiliating experience. As the story progresses, the boundaries blur, and both husband and wife willingly embrace their submissive roles under MC's influence.

2.4: Revenge Unleashed: A Seductive Scheme of Forbidden Passions
A woman harbouring deep resentment seeks revenge against her husband's entire family. Collaborating with her ex boyfriend, MC, she plans to inflict emotional and sexual turmoil upon them. Together, they orchestrate a home invasion that leads to cuckolding the husband's relatives. As the plot unfolds, family members are entangled in an intricate web of desire, manipulation, and taboo encounters. Forced incestuous actions become a central element to explore, with multiple female and male characters involved. This plot delves into the forbidden, pushing the boundaries of trust, loyalty, and the power dynamics within a family.

Plot Synopsis:
Our story revolves around a fascinating duo - Hunter, a tough and elusive Cartel Boss with a seasoned criminal mind, and YC, a seductive, cunning, and calculative young woman. As they traverse the treacherous path of power, they must navigate a web of desire, betrayal, and insatiable ambition.
YC recognizes in Hunter the potential to fulfil her deepest desires and meticulously weaves her way into his life. Starting from humble beginnings as a servant manager, she gradually ascends the ladder of influence, capturing Hunter's attention with her confident moves and the beguiling use of her sexual prowess. Hunter, captivated by her charm, upgrades her position, entrusting her with cartel-related activities, and watches in awe as she becomes a force to be reckoned with—a skilled fighter, a torturer, and a manipulator feared by rivals.
As their relationship intensifies, YC's influence over Hunter's decisions grows, shaping the fate of business deals and even determining who lives or dies. Her seductive power begins to overshadow Hunter's wife, Margaret, leading to unexpected consequences. Together, YC and Hunter navigate perilous situations, toppling governments, dismantling rival mafias, and forging a path that challenges both their boundaries and the gravity of their circumstances - all while exploring the raw passion that ignites between them.

Key Elements:
  • Intriguing characters immersed in a world of secrecy, power, and desire.
  • Complex power dynamics and the manipulation of others for personal gain.
  • Exploration of a darker theme laced with sensuality, violence, and psychological control.
  • Involvement of various characters such as the mafia boss's wife, partners, rivals, subordinates, politicians, police, goons, servants, and maids - all with their own perversions and personas.
  • A mix of intense one-on-one sexual encounters, threesomes, moresomes, drug use, alcohol, action, adventure, and even torture and killings.
  • A central focus on YC and Hunter's relationship, while also God-modding other characters to propel the story forward.

Possible Scenes:
  1. The Intricate Seduction: YC bewitches Hunter with her innocence, arrogance, sexiness, and negotiation skills, pulling him deeper into her captivating web. Their initial encounters are a potent blend of desire and power, igniting a passionate bond that sets the stage for their exciting journey.
  2. Rising Through the Shadows: YC slowly climbs the ranks, captivating Hunter with her beauty, intelligence, and ambition. With each step, she surprises even Hunter himself, earning his trust and admiration. Together, they orchestrate daring business deals, strategic manoeuvres, and violent encounters, leaving a trail of enemies and allies in their wake. In the midst of a gripping mafia war, YC finds herself intoxicated by the thrill of the forbidden, leading to intense scenes of blood-soaked passion.
  3. Betrayal and Lust: As YC's power grows, she must navigate the treacherous waters of loyalty and temptation. She remains faithful to Hunter, but should avoid Margaret. Will YC cuckquean her or end all her misery in one gun shot?
    The collision of lust and betrayal tests their bond and sends shockwaves through the underworld.
  4. The Ultimate Power Play: YC's ascent to the position of Queen, grants her total access to Hunter's private and business life. Together, they make pivotal decisions, engage in violent encounters, and unleash their unbridled desires.

If you possess a fervent desire to explore the darkest corners of the human psyche, engage in intricate power dynamics, indulge in raunchy sexual encounters and craft an immersive and unforgettable action based narrative, let's connect to discuss.

Looking for Trans/Traps/Twinks/Femboys/Crossdressers/Shemales to create a unique adventure. In order to give you a basic understanding of YC's anatomy, adding a few examples that illustrate the desired portrayal:
Chanel Santini
Daisy Taylor
Masem

4.1: Love's Forbidden Path
In a land where arranged marriages dictate the course of royal alliances, a prince (MC) finds himself inexplicably drawn to the enchanting 'daughter' of a sorceress. However, this illicit love affair threatens to shatter the harmony between kingdoms. Despite the risks, her unwavering devotion, passion, and submission to him embolden them to defy the norms and embark on a daring elopement. Within this tale, we can explore their intense romantic connection and their intimate encounters, while also navigating the challenges they face as fugitives. From finding temporary shelter to encountering other intriguing characters along their journey, we can deepen the narrative and create a truly immersive experience. Alternatively, we can set this story in a modern-day business family environment, adding an exciting twist to the forbidden love affair.

4.2: The Veil of Deception
The moment MC lays eyes on the captivating YC, a cute femboy, an undeniable attraction sparks. Little does MC know, YC has been skillfully disguising their true gender identity. Both MC and YC reciprocate their infatuation, but YC fears the consequences of revealing their secret, leading to a restriction in their physical intimacy. As the story unfolds, MC eventually uncovers YC's true identity, plunging them both into a complex web of emotions. The core of this narrative lies in the union of these two lovers as they navigate the challenges and revelations that arise from their discovery.

4.3: From Bully to Beloved
MC, known for his penchant for bullying, frequently targets YC, a crossdresser/femboy who, to MC's surprise, finds pleasure in the teasing and overpowering. One fateful day, MC stumbles upon YC dressed as a girl, and their relationship takes an unexpected turn. From that moment on, the dynamics shift, and YC manages to win over MC, even in the face of MC's existing girlfriend. This plot allows us to explore the transformative power of love and how it can bridge seemingly insurmountable gaps.

Kinks to Explore:
From various positions, raunchy romance, quickies, to naughty handjobs and oral pleasures...
YC being horny throughout, mostly obedient, always submissive, at times teasing, totally seductive...
YC getting trained, teased, and edged... the possibilities are abundant.

We can also incorporate outdoor and risky encounters, acts such as masturbation, mutual masturbation, providing anal, lots of precum, lots of cum, cumming together, and watching YC cum / cum swallowing / cum play, art of seduction through the use of lingerie, sexy costumes, provocative dialogues and actions, clothed erection as in this video (8.1 onwards) and add more females if you prefer it.

.......... x ............

Let me know if any of this tickles your fantasy; let's connect and discuss further to have some smutty fun!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom