Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʟɪᴛ/ᴀᴅᴠ. ʟɪᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs ғᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs (ʟɪɢʜᴛ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ/ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ)

Skyle

Supporter
Supporter
Hi!

fa1d2c858165b6c986af0c7b637667a4bfe719a5.gifv
26af76eb8d7f1043b7ea9ff59a973bc31cde6065.gifv
47a123faeda32e1606f15d31e77da236613b61b5.gifv

So these few plots were floating on my mind, they are heavily based on character development, have potential for adventure, and could not survive without chemistry between characters. They all start somewhere hard, and end up somewhere softer. Are you up for the challenge?

I seek what I seek. A partner who loves to write and does not do it purely for smut scenes. What character thinks, feels and how they grow, a story with substance, this is what I seek. That is not to put down more down to sexy smut based stories, I have nothing against that, and my other RT searches for that (with a very specific pairing in mind), but…

What I am asking, and is so rare, is please be able to write thoughts, and thoughts behind detailed actions, pushing the plot forward and not being afraid to take the lead. To help me create an adventure with complex relationship between the main two leads.

No matter the plot or the role, these are the characteristics I hope to play with:

HIMHER

Confident
Smart
Dominant
Possessive, obsessive
Playful
Cold hearted to all, but to that one special person

Cocky
Cute
Smart and a smartass
Submissive (if tamed by that one special person)
Confident, sexy
Playful

Here are my ideas, and I welcome yours too as long as they are in the same realm as mine.

ᴛᴏᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇᴀʟ.

(veeery loosely based on Korean webtoon W: Two Worlds)

My character is a writer for a popular erotica fantasy book series. She could not be more mundane modern life girl, but her books could explore worlds anywhere from bloodshed mafia warfare to mediaeval werewolf clan life.

Thing is, one night, too far down the bottle of wine, she nods off at the keyboard while putting notes for her latest novel, just to wake up… in the middle of it.

As a true fish out of water experience, she’d be sticking out like a sore thumb in whatever world we decide her books are about. She’d have knowledge of that world that might not be privy to the main hero of the books - YC. That is what would interest him about her, to use this little ‘witch’ who knows way more than she’s supposed to. And that is where their relationship begin, her trying to survive the world she can’t control while in it, and him trying to protect an asset that knows way too much.

ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ's ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss.

(sort of based on Chinese novel Love Between Fairy and Devil)

In ancient times a warlord, YC (demon/ocre/werewolf - whatever you decide) was on the verge of conquering the world, raised in bloodshed, bloodshed was all he was familiar with. He was put down by a spell/curse of a powerful sorceress, laid to rest frozen for a millennia or so, while the world found peace and developed to what it is today.

He could rise once more, only if awakened by the one who shares the bloodline with the sorceress, MC. Problem is, they are bound. He could feel her emotions as it’s own. His immortal body could be injured or weakened if hers was.

She knows nothing of the past, is a modern day girl who just tries to live a life the best she can. He still seethes with hunger to destroy and conquer, but has to keep her close and safe in order to use his powers.

A relationship would develop, slowly, with her trying to tolerate his overbearing nature, while she slowly softens his heart.

Kinks:
It really depends on the story we want to tell.
I like everything rough; exploring complex, sometimes fucked up psychology, tension filled build-up.
I myself have almost no limits.
I enjoy twisting and developing the story around any kinks you might have - it is like a fun writing challenge for me to make your dreams come true.

Writing style:
3rd person past tense is my go-to style.
Writing here, in PMs, nowhere else.
I have experience in writing from a 1st person's perspective, but in general, it can be quite limiting if I have to write only what my character feels and does, I would not be able to contribute much to the outside world (for example, I could not write how MC's ass quivers and reddens after a spank, if she is blindfolded and not focused on the fact).

I offer and expect multiple paragraphs. I am most comfortable in the 500-1000 words per post range, but when the scene demands quick back and forth action/dialogue, such posts would be shorter.

When contacting me:
I judge the message by the effort. Effort tells me that the person is excited, that they bring their own ideas and we can work on the plot together - MAKE IT OURS INSTEAD OF MINE. No effort tells me that you are looking for anything that sticks or anyone who responds, which I don't blame you for, it's just most likely we are not going to be a good match.

Ghosting:
Ghost away. If you cannot respond due to any reason, might it be internal, like a vanishing muse of lack of energy, or external such as real life crap – it is all good. You owe me nothing, I will hold no hard feelings. RP with me is not a job you signed up for, it is for enjoyment and escapism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom