Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Forced to fuck a Futa (for one reason or another)

Mary moo

Banned
Banished
I am making this similar to my other thread so you know what kind of thing I like, but instead of me playing the victim of unfortunate scenarios, I'd play the baddie with the bad long thing between my legs.

The things you need to do/know

• You roleplay unfortunate girls. Not sluts, not doms, not in it for casual sex. Your character will always have a bond she hates, whether blackmailed by your character, owned against her will, forced to pay for something she wants via sex, or outright dominated in some fashion. I thrive on tension, conflict, and forceful situations. Things may change in the future, but NOT at the start.
  • I will play a futa, with a cock between 11 and 18 inches in length. I dated a guy with 10 inches for two years and anything short of 11 in fantasy just won't do.
  • Type in an articulate way with a keyboard. We both know when you don't. It's okay to write minimal sentences when you're not needing to convey much, but try to bring out as much as you can think of on your end before posting.
  • Never say what my character does. You can describe the air smelling bad. Don't write my character smelling the air and thinking it smells bad. Slap my character, don't type my character crying out as you slap her.
The things I like/want

High fantasy (Elves, orcs, goblins, magic, dnd)
Modern realistic (as in no magic or other races)
Zombie Post apocalype (Zombies, guns, survival)
Cuckoldry/Netorare (Your character having a lover who knowingly has to let her be used by someone/something else or is too timid to stop it.)
Blackmail (Reluctant, but obedient. Your character might end up falling into what she's doing or end up enjoying herself if she's playing an active hand in it.)
Shame (paraded in public, wear certain things, do certain things)
ACTION (I love participating in a scene with action, battle, death, sword choppy, all that)
Excessive sex things (Huge cocks, overwhelming amounts of cum, multiple loads/orgasms, all holes, all that good stuff)

The things I WON'T DO!

Scat/piss (yuck)

PM me the situation you'd like to play with and let me know everything you can think of that's relevant. Your idea of how it would go, your kinks, whatever you need.​

Examples of the characters you can play as (Open ended in case you have an idea for them or a character of your own, feel free to suggest things)

Modern

• A girl who's Futa mother loves her a little too much
  • A girl who has a particularly timid boyfriend with a particularly cruel bully
  • A girl who needs to pay for her Dad's medical expenses
  • A girl with an aunt who's quite fucked in the head
  • A girl who has a boyfriend who likes to take dramatic bets
  • A girl who has a very aggressive older sister

Fantasy

• A bunny-girl who went to the city at eight to find her crush, only to be captured by a wizard who fastens on her a bracelet that forces her to obey his command and shocks her if she refuses/tries to hurt the wearer of the ring bound to it. Wizard dies and she is trained by a captain of the guard to fight. Captain assassinated and she is taken/taught morals by an assassin who kills baddies. Soon finds out the assassin was killed, the ring that allows command of the young assassin bunnygirl is taken by.... Well that's where you come in.
  • A cow-girl who is wedded to whoever wins a ritual battle competition in her village, and my damn character came out of nowhere and won it somehow.
  • A cow-girl is a slave, and is bought by my character
  • A half-dragon half-elf girl who lives in a giant library, a rare species. Powerful sorcery at her fingertips. The problem is she's young, stupid, and incredibly naive/gullible.
  • A young monster hunter who is always in over her head
  • A Cleric girl who has a long distance to go with no money
  • A succubus mercenary badass (always in human form unless forced to reveal her true nature) who loses a bet and has to bond with your character
  • A girl in your DND world

Back
Top Bottom