Fx Male Honey Pot- Various Taboo and Kinky Plots (NSFW Imagery)

bunnybaby

Meteorite
Hi, Bunny here.
I will start off by saying I enjoy dynamic filthy plots with a dash of romance. I am a slut for a rough fuck and soft kisses. I only ask that you come to me with ideas ready to go!
I prefer playing subs but in the right plot, I love to play dominant girls.

Daddy kink
Incest: Daddy/Daughter, Uncle/Niece, Grandfather/Granddaughter. No Brother/Sister or Mommy/Daughter
Romance, snuggles, kisses... cute shit, alright?
Spanking
Choking
Biting
Public Scenes *big turn on
Breeding
Age Gap
Cream Pies
Excessive Cum
Pegging
Oral Sex
Anal Sex
Exhibitionism
Somnophilia
Humping
Finger Sucking
Toys

Plots I'm Craving

Give me a filthy plot filled with incest and rough fucking. Your character and my character will be in love, they will be cute, soft, and naughty together. They will snuggle in bed and be lovey-dovey with each other before fucking each other's brains out. She wants to be facefucked and be called pretty. He wants both his hair and his cock stroked.
tumblr_pxqzwrBNDU1yv0k3qo3_r1_500.gifv

My character will be a cute little thing and your character will be her slut. Daddy will learn how to take his daughter's cock.

The reverend's sweet daughter gets corrupted by Satan. This can be a supernatural-themed plot or a baddie can take advantage of her.
c9bff2b5bdede51a5fe232470896c2542e94a602.gif

The Prom Queen is the most popular girl at her school. She's beautiful, smart, and a cold-hearted bitch. Her daddy made sure the school jumped at her every whim. However, little does she know the Principle has had enough and is going to put her in her place. Luckily, she has a pretty crown to wear while she gets fucked.
tumblr_pqlx4znLOC1y320h4o1_540.gifv

MC has a medical condition where she falls asleep wherever she is. Only daddy's cock can wake her up.
tumblr_o1e46gDujd1tezjkso1_400.gifv

MC is the school's slut but is also a believer in God. Wanting to be a good girl, she confesses all her dirty secrets to the priest. Will his holy cum save her?
8d8a473735062d255da81031654302d0e563e4d4.gifv

tumblr_pd04rzOSee1x9kpymo1_400.gifv

45712f8d21e0a6b309a0c6dba6fc05684d2cd32c.gif
tumblr_o63nllfMkX1vrr9luo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pafbq77Fb81vex0h9o1_500.gifv

tumblr_pewuw8M6WK1whpeg8o1_540.gifv

tumblr_n58puayPoe1ttgvkdo1_500.gifv

tumblr_panu1ssuYu1r0diwro1_540.jpg

Star Wars:
Darth Vader/Leia

Game of Thrones: Sandor Clegane (The Hound)/Sansa Stark or Jaime Lannister/Sansa Stark or Ned Stark/Sansa Stark
Léon: The Professional: Léon/Mathilda

DC: Batman/Catwoman or Batman/Batgirl or Aquaman/Batgirl

Handmaid's Tale: Commander Waterford/mc

Walking Dead: Rick Grimes/Beth Greene or Negan/Beth Greene

Stranger Things: Jim Hopper/Nancy Wheeler

Greek Mythology: Hades/Persephone or Zeus/Persephone

Back
Top Bottom