Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Seeking (Good) Ends w/ Monster Men!

heyo,

CW: Ahead contains (initial) noncon. If this is not your gig, my less specific craving thread can be found here.

My request is simple. I want you to play a monster/beast man. I want there to be some noncon, some passionate fucks, and then I want our characters to fall into a totally unrealistic relationship where there's some semblance of a good end that probably should have been a bad end. Some eternal screwing with romance involved.

Seriously. Our characters meet, yours fucks the shit out of mine nonconsensually, keeps her because xyz, more sexy stuff, they slowly grow to bond to each other, maybe she seduces the shit out of him, and they have a happy end involving each other that none of them thought would happen. It really shouldn't, but whatever -- escapism.

some rules,
1. I am not my character. Please do not refer to our roleplay ideas as these happening to me. They are happening to my character. Do not conflate them. While I am happy to be personal and amiable, I am not interested in being flirted with. Please treat me with respect.

2. Less a rule and more a note. I can take a while to respond to posts. Great times can be once a day, but slow times can mean once a week, and horrible times can be once a month. I want to make sure that I am honest and forthright with this. If this makes you anxious/impatient, then I am not for you.

3. Be good with high fantasy and crazy fantastical shit. It's not the only genre I do, but it's what I'm typically asking for. I like bonkers anything-can-happen fantasy.

4. My characters are real characters. Even though our role-play may be entirely wish-fulfillment, I take time to develop my characters. I think on them a lot. I give a shit about them. I invite you to do the same. Let's have awesome characters screw a ton.

5. With this request, I am looking for anywhere from short term to long term role-plays. Please specify your intentions in your message. (If you're not sure, include that.)
-> When we are finished with a particular couple, I would be more than happy to continue with another set of characters if that's what you're looking for. We can always come back to our previous set of characters if we have a particular story idea.​

6. For eroticism, please include what you'd like to see (kink-wise), so that we can properly negotiate.

7. As for length, I typically like my posts girthy. Ask me for post examples and I'm more than happy to provide.

8. I only role-play via private messages. Please contact me this way.

sexy shit,
My character has been a bad ass all her life. She's been an amazing warrior, a fantastic adventurer, whathaveyou, but something threatens to put this searching life on hold for a lifetime of being fucked. What can a chick like her do?

Your Characters:
I am asking for a sexy beast man (or other attractive 'aggressive' male type of character) to fuck my character, preferably noncon to start. I would like this non-consensual relationship to become consensual, to the point of romantic. I know, I know... romance doesn't typically start with rape. But let's pretend these do. Let me clarify, I do not want the male character to like the female character because of pity or some stupid shit. Let's give her situations to do something for him, and situations for him to gently and sweetly care for her. Situations that they get to see each other as the awesome badasses they are and that just turns them on.

For the noncon stuff... I'm not super into the horrible abuse/humiliation angle. I am into the female character feeling good/liking it even as she resists it, with forced orgasm after orgasm -- so if you're looking for visceral/realistic rape, this ain't it, chief.

Let me clarify, I do not like intentionally unattractive characters. I like masculine, hunky, beasts. Non-beastlike (humanoid) men are allowed per-basis, depending on your request. I just want a 'good' end for my character... something that makes them want to stay forever with this character. Exotic or strange cocks are my absolute favorite, so feel free to think of something weird -- but don't feel obligated. [ I am presently not looking for full orcs at the moment -- thank you!]
FAVORITES: Driders, naga, orcs, half-orcs, gnolls, birdpeople/aarakocra, mermen, kraken, siren, dragon, demons, gods, werewolves, waspmen, so on. Seriously, you think it, I'll probably be down for it.​

My characters:
Can be short, tall; slender, muscular, curvy or lean; all skin colors; all hair types; all eye types; with all their limbs/eyes or not; with magical powers, with physical powers, etc; with piercings; with tons of tattoos or few (there will always be some). If you have an issue with anything, please tell me right away. There are few things that I limit my character to unless you tell me. Do you prefer a small spitfire? Tell me! Do you prefer a muscular barbarian woman with a sweet submissive side? Let me know!

While I would prefer to play a humanoid character against her beastman, I am not limited to humans! Tieflings and goblin girls have been favorites of mine. If you have a preference, please feel free to request it of me.

I typically play switch characters, from dominant women to submissive gals. Right now, I am looking for even normally dominant women to submit to something bigger than them. Later, I'd love to reverse that dynamic. I'd love to see them tying up their beastmen and rocking their world.
Overall:
F-List here.

An overview of what I like to see. I like vaginal, anal, and oral. I like sexual acts focused more around the female character than the male (including forced). I like male characters intent on female pleasure, even if their lady is unwilling at first. Please note, I like to play femdom now and again with the female in charge, especially after the 'noncon' portion of the play is aside. I'd like her to be able to take charge. I am not open to pregnancy between characters. (I can be convinced otherwise if we are closing up/ending their story.) I am not open to extreme abuse, gore, vore, watersports, scat, similar intense play. I don't like playing virgins, but I can be convinced. I love varying types of bondage, especially of a biological type (on male or female).

In your message, please let me know your dealbreakers and I'll tell you what works and what doesn't.

some pairings,
as this is a quick posting, please feel free to message me your cravings; I like EVERYTHING EXCEPT SLICE OF LIFE. High fantasy and science-fiction are my main focuses here. It's super scarce, but I am pretty good at coming up with things on the spot if you've got the vaguest idea of your character. We can work things out together.

high fantasy
AT SEA​
+ pirate / kraken​
+ pirate / sea god​
+ naval officer / siren​
+ naval officer / kraken​
+ sea seafarer / sea creature​
+ fantasy world of mostly water​
ON LAND​
+ adventurer / holy fuck, anything / seriously, orc tribe, godly beast, sly drider, ancient dragon, you name it​
+ cleric with some corruption angle​
+ demon summoning gone wrong right​
+ a god in love with a mortal​
+ dragon slayer x much stronger dragon​
+ werewolf makes a mate out of his snack​
+ two champions duke it out, one walks away with his new prize​
science fiction
+ monster alien hunter bites off more than she can chew​
+ pretty pirate captured by alien lawman​
+ fighter captured by the resistance​
+ pit fighting slave sold to highest bidder for other uses​
+ character crash lands on planet, pheromones are near-irresistible to native populations​

that's all for now,
This is pretty bare bones. Please feel free to ask me questions. I'll be more than happy to answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom