Mx Female Sub/Switch Male Looking for partner

real3000

Planetoid
First off, I don't need to know your IRL gender and do not want to provide mine. I do not think IRL stuff should ever dictate interactions between our characters.

My ideal connectors to my partners:

Quality over quantity but give me the stuff to work with. I think required post lengths put really unneeded stressors on both people involved.

Be willing to collaborate on ideas and keep an OOC going for communication.

I am patient but I do want people to reply semi regularly. Please let me know if you want to end the RP.

Build up is a must, constant smut is fun but can get boring fast. I like there to be story behind what we are doing in the RP!

I type fast but I like to spend time reading replies and enjoying them

Pairings that I enjoy can be the same age, or older/younger (I prefer to be the younger but do not need to be). I am going to be the sub in this RP.

My roles:

Runaway

Roommate

Boyfriend/Husband

student

patient

Your potential roles:

Hooker

Girlfriend/wife

Dominatrix

Masseuse

Therapist

Or anything else you wish

My ons:

BIG TIME CURRENT KINK~~ Female to Male Snowballing!!

Pegging

BDSM

Biting

Sounding

Spanking

Sex Toys

Rimming

Edging

post orgasm torture

Ice cubes/ Ice insertion

As for things that I don't enjoy:

character death

god modding

Gore

Vore

Underage

Fandom Ideas:

Marvel:

Widow x Hawkeye

Black Widow and Hawkeye get sent on a mission where they need to go undercover as a married couple. Widow has always wanted to dominate Clint and this is her chance. When they arrive she immediately begins to open his eyes to a new reality where he is dominated. Clint is at first hesitant but begins to enjoy himself more then he ever thought he could.

Stargate:

Samantha x Jack

A simple mission to an earth-like planet goes sideways when an earthquake buries the stargate. Two of the team make it back but Sam and Jack are stranded and the planet cannot be reached as it is spiraling toward a black hole. Sam and Jack need to live out their lives together and the eventually end up in a sexual relationship. Samantha shows Jack a side he has never seen and he enjoys her dominate sexuality.

Lucifer

Dan x Chloe

Before there was Lucifer there was a happily married couple. Chloe is not the innocent girl she pretends to be in public once they are sharing a bed though. They are partners and detectives by day but at night Chloe takes over and opens Dan to pleasures and kinks like no other woman ever could.

I will be playing the male character for this RP. If you have any other fandoms that I may know feel free to shoot them my way.

I am totally open to just creating a story between non fandom characters as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Bump really looking hard for the Lucifer storyline. I'd also be willing to play as Lucifer instead of Dan in later seasons.

Back
Top Bottom