Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Animal Crossing RPG?! Oh my!

Liriel

Banned
Banished
Hi all! As the title said , I would like to get a Animal Crossing RPG on the rail, using a rule light system call "Aventure" in french , or Adventure in english if you prefer. It take place in a fantasy version of AC where Tom Nook , a powerful wizard and entrepreneur , decided to create a new town in a recently discover expend of lands. Unfortunatly , he swiftly came to realise the place is dangerous: Mighthy creatures , dangerous bandits and a old enemie of his have taken over the areas. Not deterred , He summon mighthy champion to claim this newfound land as is own and turn it into a burstling town!

Now, I want to be very clear: This game is SFW. No sex be involve whatsoever.

The player will take the part of AC villager turn adventurer who answer Tom Nook summon. I recomend you pick one of the now 333 (jesus christ...) villager in Animal Crossing New Leaf and use him or her as your character. Adventure as a rule set is very light and customable. I like to work whit the players to see what rule they like and dont like beyound the basic. Also, there be no death. Insted, if the party is KO , Tom Nook will teleport them back to Nook Town so they can recovers. While they do, the players will take charge of another villager to take his or her place , allowing him or her to try out a new character and, if they dont like the result, return to thier original one once they are back on thier feets.

The game will take place on Discord and be post by post. I am looking for active player who wont mind posting daily. If you need to be absent for a while, please do tell us.

I believe that cover all! I explain the mechanic of Adventure once I got some players on the Discord. PM me if you have any question!

Back
Top Bottom