Fx Female Riddle's Playground

riddle-me-this

i'll see you in hell
Greetings all! I'm Riddle, I'm a twenty-three year old female looking to take up some new role-plays. I'll try to keep this short and sweet: if anything takes your fancy I merely ask that you message me, just so this doesn't become cluttered.

I consider myself semi-lit
I love detailed role-plays and will post at least two paragraphs per response- more if my partner and I click
I roleplay in third-person
Smut ratio will be 60% plot 40% - story over smut
I'm usually pretty active, replies will most likely be once a day
I'll let you know if I suddenly can't post, or if I need to drop the RP for any reason
I'm friendly! We don't have to become best friends, but feel free to chat with me - even if it's just sending silly gifs
When it comes to fandoms - I'll role-play OC x OC and Canon x Canon
I tend to only play FxF romance plots - for fandoms you could tempt me with FxM
I prefer realistic face claims, though I won't mind if you use drawn

Harry Potter (Professors, Aurors, Death Eaters, hit me up with adults)
Marvel (Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Nebula, Fantastic Four, Into the Spider-verse, Vision)
Any horror movie ever; honestly hit me with anything
The Purge
The Office (Dwangela, inspired OCs)
Musicals (I should be fairly flexible)
Haunting on Hill House
Killing Eve
Portrait of a Lady on Fire (inspired)
Carol (inspired)

Here are some plots and pairings. I'll love you 3000 if you find one you're interested in.

Muse a is a con artist, master manipulator and muse b is the agent tasked with stopping them before they pull off their biggest scam yet

Muse a is a seasoned serial killer and muse b is a seasoned field agent who has been tracking a for months - b isn’t aware of it but a loves the attention and plots a way for them to meet

Muse a goes undercover, inserting themself into a criminal organization and finds muse b isn’t all that bad (for a criminal)

Muse a and b are both agents/spies vying for a promotion - both will stop at nothing to bag their dream job

Muse a and b are both assassins // hired to kill the same target // hired to kill each other

Muse a is a cut throat pirate and b is the socialite determined to soften a's rough exterior

Muse a is a local college student and stumbles onto a nightclub in town, muse b is the vampire owner of said club

Muse a is the goddess of the underworld and she has set her sights on fellow goddess muse b, sadly muse b is not prepared to spend the rest of her life as queen of the underworld

Muse a is a scientist responsible for a recent zombie outbreak, muse b is the commander of a task force set up to save civilization

Muse a and b are both super villains who meet in their regular jobs without knowing who the other really is

Muse a is a super villain who takes muse b, a hero, hostage but their plans to destroy arch nemesis b quickly become… interrupted

Muse A is a vampire from the 1800s and Muse B is definitely not their long lost love; they haven't even seen Dracula

Muse a is a super-hero balancing modern life in the city, muse b is their anti-hero true-love ex who suddenly appears asking for help against an upcoming threat

Muse a is sick of living under the rule of their master (Satan, an overlord etc) and scores themselves a week-long break, resulting in a meeting with Muse b

Muse a is a (vampire, werewolf, demon, sorcerer) hunter and b is the creature that has eluded them for years

Muse a is leading/participating in a war against a rival kingdom. Muse b is protesting against or is part of the opposition and somehow comes into contact with a

Muse A works in a coffee shop and cannot stop staring at muse B who comes in every morning for a caramel latte

Muse A is a school teacher unlucky in love until she meets the recently divorced mother of her new pupil

Muse A needs a date for an upcoming wedding and a mutual friend suggests muse B

Muse A is a writer who hires a log cabin for the weekend to focus their mind - muse B lives close by and is utterly captivating

Muse A a is a famous celebrity and B is the off-screen partner a is trying to keep hidden

Muse A and B share a one-night stand - then A realizes B is her best friend's mother

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Goddess x Goddess
Demons
Pirates
Zombie apocalypse
Ghosts
Period/Victorian
Futuristic
Serial killer x Detective

So that's all for now. If you like any of these, or are just interested in a particular theme please drop me a message - I'm happy to collaborate and create something together!

:love: :coffee: 😗

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom