Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your friendly neighbourhood brothel

MissLidia

Banned
Banished
Sooooooooooooo...

IT'S ALMOST HERE, THE GRAND OPRNING!!

What we have all been waiting for. I have put a lot of sweat and tears into it, and I am ALMOST ready to announce that all will soon be fine and dandy.

Customers have piled up, and our girls have been hired and waiting.

Currently staff is brushing the poles, setting the chairs and covering the beds.

I will try and introduce the two leading characters in this play. Nico and Selena.

The couple have been together and naughty for years. Now their love for toys, pets and sex has brought them to open up a brothel!

The name will be;

Euphoria

Easy, catchy...and so forshadowing.

Basic site rules apply; as well as everyone's personal limits.

It is YOUR responsibility as client to know what your girl is into. Breaking those limits will result in being 'banned' from the club. Makes sense right?

Aside from that, couples who engage into private time (once BOTH parties have agreed to that) are fixed together. They cannot be interrupted (unless discussed) so please DO NOT walk into anyone's fun/work (play).

To make it clear which couples are engaged you are going to use the lovely site's function called "Colours/Colors XD"

This makes it visible in one go who is 'together'

Sorry boys...but the girl you pick will decide which colour you will have to use in play.

I'll soon work out how to approach as well as be appraoched by the lovely ladies.

We'll mostly be using the general swingers scarf system. (Will explain)

But first, lets have a look at the managment:

Back
Top Bottom