Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

all erotica??

uh so is this website all erotica, tbh i didn't really know what i was getting into but i found this site from reddit

Not really, though there is an emphasis on erotic content.

What are you looking for?

Hey there. And welcome to the site!

To answer your question, the site isn't all erotica. A good portion of people use it for that purpose, this is true, but you can still find non-erotic roleplays. I like to think the site always has a little something for everyone, so whether you come seeking erotica or something else, there's bound to be something to sate your desires.

It's a low moderation site. There are very few restrictions on creativity and stories that can be told here. That appeals to a crowd of people who wish to explore erotic content freely but having no restrictions on stories, the more PG type of storytelling is just as free to exist here.

yah cool i pretty much joined just cos i saw one thread i was interested in but i wasn't really looking into writing sex scenes or whatever,just not my thing.
thanks

Hey there. And welcome to the site!

To answer your question, the site isn't all erotica. A good portion of people use it for that purpose, this is true, but you can still find non-erotic roleplays. I like to think the site always has a little something for everyone, so whether you come seeking erotica or something else, there's bound to be something to sate your desires.
great i just wanted to do some ordinary story writing after reading some great novels recently. thanks

Not really, though there is an emphasis on erotic content.

What are you looking for?
not sure yet, i got into this site not knowing much cos some1 just posted it on reddit and i saw one thread i might be interested in joining. I guess i'm looking into writing about the emotional bonds or experiences shared between people of different demographics possibly over different timelines

You can do all of that here. Just make it clear in your request thread and upfront when you message people that you're not interested in writing sexual scenes. There are plenty of people here who are here for the story aspects and character building.

You can do all of that here. Just make it clear in your request thread and upfront when you message people that you're not interested in writing sexual scenes. There are plenty of people here who are here for the story aspects and character building.
thanks for the tip, i mean if others do it i don't mind, just not my thing to write it out.

Back
Top Bottom