Fx Any [Obsolete! See my new RT!] Lesbian looking to develop some original smutty ideas

Lerenie

Planetoid
This is my old thread that is no longer available. Please see my unified one available at this link.

Hello everyone and welcome to my thread! I'm so glad that you took your time to read this and hopefully it'll be of your interest. I have included some nice and interesting ideas and in time I may update this thread with new ideas I seek and other information, but for now, what is currently in here should do.

As I have mentioned in my introduction thread, I'm a full lesbian who enjoys roleplays with lesbian and female bisexual characters, but I also give the green light to every person who could do some certain stuff to me (as described later in this thread) and I'm not into heterosexual intercourse. I write 1-2 paragraphs and can go bit more for a certain idea I have. I don't have any preference on first or third person tense, so anything you can go with about them is welcomed. I also prefer smut but I do enjoy some plot too.

I also like to discuss about my erotic fantasies and fetishes with people who'd like to know in-depth about what turns me on from the deepest detail possible, including what kind of partners and situations make me tingle. We can also chat about such in PMs and if we go well then we might continue on Discord.

I have two general rules. The first one is to be kind. We're are kind, and things will go well. My second rule is to not ignore me or ghost me without any reason. I would wait if you happen to ghost due to real life matters but if there's more than a month, then I may leave and move on, so don't take it personal if I'll do so.

Anyways, I'm looking for dedicated long-term active roleplaying partners who could help make my nice and kinky ideas be transposed into some nice roleplays. Of course, we can change few things here and there, but generally want to focus on my ideas. I also made another similar thread specially made for roleplayers who don't mind some more naughtier ideas, though this one is dedicated for those who are more into general stuff, my 'main' RT. I prefer to roleplay either in PMs or on Discord and without anything to add at the moment, I'll now concentrate my general ideas, the ones in * being what I crave the most, the ones in *** what I love the to do the most and the ones in # being the things I'm mostly into:

Last edited:
And here comes the fifth bump! Still looking for crush, friends or examination roleplays.

Seventh bump! I've also added a preference in enjoying chatting about my fantasies and kinks.

Here comes the eleventh bump! I've added new navel fun & breasts/nipple fun ideas!

Bumpy bump! (Craving a Belly button/Tummy fun story currently. Also check out my other thread for my other roleplay idea I'm craving as well.)

Back
Top Bottom