Fx Any [ ☼ story driven writing adventures ]

wren.

Meteorite
🌸 A B O U T ME 🌸
Hello all! I'm Wren. I am 27 and use she/her and they/them pronouns. As far as availability goes I live in the EST (gmt -5) time zone but my sleep schedule is currently all wonky because I haven't left my house or had a consistent schedule in two months. I am a full time student and while covid-19 has impacted my job, I'm currently working from home. I also have mental health issues and the pandemic has really gotten to me these past few weeks. So some days I may be more active than others - just because I can get a few replies in on one particular workday doesn't mean I will be able to do that every day. Please be patient with me.
🌼 R U L E S & GUIDELINES 🌼
ONE. I do not play cishet characters. I will write cis characters, I will (very rarely) write heterosexual characters - but they will not be both of those things at the same time. All of my characters are LGBQT+ and I will write as or against characters of any gender. With that being said fetishization of bi/pan/trans/nb etc. characters and identities is not welcome here. Nonbinary =/= futa. Please be respectful of my pronouns and my character's pronouns, as well as their identities.
TWO. If you pressure or hound me for replies, our writing partnership is over. Do not pm me and ask when I will be replying or send a subtle probe along the lines of 'just checking if you saw my reply', etc. Work and school are my priorities.
THREE. I write in past tense and in the third person and I ask you do the same. Occasionally I will dabble in present tense but it's not really my cup of tea. When it comes to post/reply length I am not fussy. As long as you give me something to work with, I don't care how long it is. I ask for the same respect and understanding in return. I don't always have the time or energy to write 1000+ words. This is especially true for dialogue-heavy scenes - please don't feel pressured to 'fluff it up' for the sake of length.
FOUR. I highly prefer to use fc's in any rp. These fc's will be real fc's with some claim to fame (actors, models, etc.) - I will not use cartoons or random pics of random people. That being said, I do not require you use fc's as well but it would be preferred.
FIVE. All rp's will take place on BMR. My preference is writing via pm. I will not be handing out my email or discord handle. If we have a long-term plot and I feel comfortable writing with you, I may be more open to the idea of communicating and writing via discord.
SIX. I am looking for story and character driven plots and rp's. If it makes sense and is natural/organic, I am open to NSFW scenes. I do not write PWP - I don't have any interest in purely smut rp's. Please give me dynamic, well-rounded characters with strengths and flaws and personality. That is much more exciting to me than strictly NSFW content.
SEVEN. Please do not reply to this thread. If you wish to discuss a plot and rp, pm me!

🌸 H A R D NO'S & T R I G G E R S 🌸
TRIGGERS: rape and abuse (mentions as part of a backstory are fine - I will not write as or against rapists or abusers), body shaming and fatphobia, animal abuse, LGBQT+ related phobias and slurs (like with rape and abuse backstory/mentions are fine - will not write as or against characters who are transphobic/homophobic, etc), abuse of power, coercion
HARD NO'S: PWP/purely smut rp's, excessive age gaps (please see below for age gap guidelines), incest and stepcest, writing/playing out excessive violence or gore, toilet or blood play, please don't talk about feet, BDSM and Dom/sub dynamics, futas (it's transphobic and degrading)

🌼 P L O T S & TROPES 🌼
celebs ( celeb x fan, celeb x celeb, fake dating/pr relationship, etc ), soulmates ( tattoos, timers, red string of fate, matchmaker agencies ), all the cliche things ( sunshine x grump dynamics, (best) friends to lovers, enemies (to friends) to lovers, best friend’s sibling, fake dating, roommates/housemates, college things, the cute barista au, meet cutes/uglies ), single parent(s) ( parent x babysitter, parent x parent, parent x neighbor, etc ), crime family ( boss x undercover cop/agent, boss’ kid x undercover cop/agent, rival families, arranged marriage, etc ), dystopian ( feel free to mix w other things ), teacher(s) ( teacher x teacher, teacher x single parent, anything involving a teacher tbh ), age gaps ( single parent x nanny, employee x new employee, neighbors, friend's older sibling, etc. ), stuck somewhere ( snowed in, airport, car breaking down, etc ), weird small towns ( local x tourist/stuck passerby, local x newbie, etc ), paranormal investigators ( bfu or mystery inc insp, believer x skeptic, one is actually a witch/werewolf/etc, etc ), supernatural ( witch x werewolf, rival covens/packs, witch/werewolf x human, dating app for spn creatures, etc ), suggest!!
NOTE ON AGE GAPS: I will not write age gaps over 15 years under any circumstance. If a fc or character is under 25 the max age gap I will do is 10 years. Again, please note that I will not write coercion, abuse of power, BDSM or Dom/sub dynamics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom