Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Human Cattle Farms, Taboo Plots, Darker Themes (NSFW, Seeking Humiliation)

EveningJade

Planetoid
About Me

I have been rping for over ten years, kind of bouncing from site to site before settling on this one. Sometimes I do have to take a hiatus due to work, but I am looking to get back into the hobby of rping as much I can while I have some time on my hands. I love gaming, anime, and cartoons while drawing fanart and comics on my spare time. I do update a comic on Tuesdays so if my visibility shrinks around Sunday or Monday, that is why. In any case, I'm looking for lots of monster fucking from either male or female or futa. <3

The Rules
1. If you want to dump or drop the rp, that's cool, but please just let me know.
2. Have somewhat decent grammar. I mean, I don't expect novel work, but please make your posts engage the story and be somewhat readable.
3. No godmodding.
4. If you want to double up characters, I can do that. Just let me know.
5. I tend to enjoy story driven rps just as much as smutty ones, so don't be shy about wanting to brainstorm different ideas with me.
6. I really love to play submissive. However I am open to doubling up on characters and experimenting with other situations like switching there.
7. I am very much open to futas, but am very new to playing them. However I love playing opposite of them, so if you want a nice hung lady to dom the fuck out of my character, please let me know.

Favorite Kinks
-Non consensual/dubious consent
-Story driven
-Humiliation (even extreme humiliation)
-Pet Play
-Gags and Leashes
-Cum baths, cum shots... anything to do with being covered in cum
-Exhibitionism
-Impregnation
-Bondage
-BDSM
-Lactation
-Breeding
-Watersports
-Rimming
-Mild scat play (I can live without it though, but certain hentais have me curious)

Hard Stops
-Amputation
-Too much Gore
-Cannibalism
-Vore
-Snuff

Basically, there isn't really anything I won't do. I like my rps dark, slutty, and with an intense plotline.

Cravings

Human Cattle

Girls who make bad grades, cause trouble, or are just generally a burden get shipped off to a mysterious place in the middle of nowhere, usually told that they're going to rehabilitation or camp. However, as it turns out, they are shipped off to become human cattle, to be bred, fucked, and milked all day and every day. This could be done by a private organization of humans or done by creatures looking to keep humans as pets to be bred for their amusement. I like to do a lot of brainstorming for this idea and I'm not opposed to the idea of anthros or beast-fucking.

Zombie Apocalypse

I've been really having a lot of fun with the RE Remakes and RE3 really got me thrilled by the idea of some atrophied monster, either male or female, (the monster being clever would make it interesting) hunting down MC and fucking her relentlessly while she tries to defend herself against it. As fun as RE is, I'm only familiar with a few titles in the series, but we can easily use the idea of a shady corporation making a monster to breed with females it's drawn to (maybe for repopulating purposes after widespread sickness?).

Mommy's/Daddy's Breeding Business

With their significant other now gone, a stepfather/stepmother copes with their loss by treating their stepdaughter as a pet. Every morning, they trains her (either willing or unwilling, we can discuss it) to wake them up by eating their ass or licking their cunt and then spend the day acting as their personal fucktoilet. Maybe they have her breed with other creatures, maybe they have her service others around town to make this month's rent, or maybe they find themselves lonely and wish to use their stepdaughter to bring other girls in to serve them. A new family, if you wish. The stepparent always knew it was going to be a challenge to love their stepdaughter when they came into their lives, but now they have a way to make sure they're closer than ever.

Harry Potter
I've been getting back into the books again and after a revisit to one of my favorite smutty fics on the series, I would love to do an AU of the 6th or 7th HP year where Draco Malfoy and other Slytherins get their way against those meddling Griffindor women, namely against Hermione and Ginny. Throw in Parvati and Lavender, some Luna Lovegood from Ravenclaw and Cho Chang, of course. Lots to brainstorm with this idea, but I am really eager for it.

Other Pairings

Master/Slave
Angel
/Demon
Vampire/Vampire
Cultist Leader or Member/Victim
Vampire
/Werewolf
Vampire/Human
Cop
/Thief
Succubus/Human
Evil Overlord/Evil Empress
Murderer/Civilian
Gang Leader/Runaway Girl
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Tribal Person/Captive
Bandit Leader/Princess

Lastly, I am more fond of rping and brainstorming over discord. So either PM me or send me a friend request to Austa#9653. <3

Back
Top Bottom