Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Image hosting suggestion

DominusSilvarum

Super-Earth
Having problems with Imgur recently, can't get anything to upload off my phone. Looking for another alternative to put my images on, any suggestions? I'd prefer it if the individual images could be linked, I like to hyperlink them as references in my RT.

Funny enough, I've found the best images on different FB groups. Used to find a ton through tumblr before they went nazi on censorship.

Can you also host xxx pics...and what about GIFs

I believe they have an option for you to make the image safe for viewing or NSFW/K viewing. I can’t personally say, as I’ve never uploaded any x-rated images to my account. Not sure on the gifs either.

I was able to fix my Imgur issue! It must have a limit to the number of uploads I can do, so far 10 at a time seems to be the max.

I'll just slide right in here with a couple suggestions of my own.
If you just need ideas for a certain rp or just to give ideas, F-list lets you upload a certain number of images to your F-Lists.

But if you're looking for something more meaty with a search engine and all that. You can always sign up for your own Booru. Upload your own images, tag them up and let people search through them. Or heck search through them yourself that way without having to just endlessly scroll through things.

Plus unlike imgur seems to, boorus don't require you to sign up to view someone's elses images if they exceed a certain rating. I've come across a few threads where that's been an issue, rather annoying.

I was just wondering about image hosting. So glad to see there are options I have not tried. Thanks!

Lately I've just been using Discord. You can just make a server and then you have the ability to create categories and channels to organize. Then you can go a step forward and use threads to further group particular images within a channel. So far it has been very handy, but the only issue might be the file size limit, but it's reasonably high. I forget the exact number, but I've been able to easily host my huge graphic design pieces, which are certainly not compressed with JPEG, so it should be fine for simple hosting of ordinary images.

Back
Top Bottom