Fx Any I can't do this alone...

Camelia

Moon
Hey there!

My name is Camelia, and after a few months of not RPing, I'm excited to jump into a new environment and create stories. Read below to see what I'm all about, as well as a few ideas I'd love to try out; if anything piques your interest, let me know!

What I can promise you (and what I look for):

• Clear, concise planning and ideas for a RP.
    • I don't want to put all of the creative burden on myself, or my partner. If one of us has an idea, let's flesh it out together. To me, the planning/character building is some of the most important (and fun) parts of any RP!
  • OOC Chat and open communication
    • I like to get to know my partners, as well as talk about the RP and possible ideas as we play. However, if this bothers you, let me know! The same goes for the content of the RP; if you aren't feeling something, or you aren't able to reply for a while, just let me know. Not everyone clicks when RPing, and sometimes, that isn't apparent until a few replies in. I'll always be open to communicating!
  • At least 2 paragraphs per reply
    • I like to be descriptive, especially when I'm feeling inspired. If there is dialogue between characters, or something else that might limit me to writing less than that, I will let you know.
  • Replying once a week at the least
    • Right now, I have a good amount of free time, which means I can reply more often. This may not always be the case, but I will do my best to reply at least once a week, at the very least.
  • A love of well-written replies, and meaningful progressions of plot
    • As I mentioned before, I can be descriptive, but I will always self-edit to make sure replies are a meaningful progression of story, and not fluffy filler.

Kinks (in no particular order):
  • Mind control/hypnosis
  • Bimbofication
  • Mental Transformation
  • Free Use
  • Dom/sub dynamics
  • Public play
  • Rough sex
  • Bondage
  • Oral (giving and receiving)
  • Ahegao
  • Orgasm control
  • Pleasure Control
  • Toys

Dislikes/Hard no's:
  • Death/snuff
  • Blood/Gore
  • Vore
  • Watersports
  • Bathroom play

Scenarios:

The Perfect Pet:
Have you thought about how you would train the perfect pet? Your own personal slave, who would follow any command you gave her? If you have, let's try out your training regimen, and see how it would work on a recent college grad, fresh out of the Women Studies department at Harvard. (Open to a variety of kinks, and levels of intensity.)

Undeniable Chemistry:
The cast has been in rehearsals for weeks, and it's apparent to everyone the connection the two leads have with each other; that is, everyone but themselves. When they finally do realize their mutual desire for one another on opening night, will the chemistry between them be too strong to resist, or will they be able to contain themselves until the curtain closes? (Lot's of options for different kinks, including public sex, and lot's of foreplay. If you have a background/interest in theatre, this could be really fun!

The Obedience Game:
With classes moving to online-only for the rest of the quarantine, students are now confined to their homes, only interacting with other students in their class via video conferencing calls. This new system of teaching allows the students to connect with each other by text chat during the class. During one such class session in Mellisa's Earth Science class of approximately seventy-five students, she begins talking with another classmate, who she only knew in passing. He has an idea of a fun game for them to play during class, and in an effort to alleviate boredom, she goes along with it. Little does she know, Mellisa will end up falling deeper into the game than she ever expected. (Can include a variety of kinks, including, but not limited to, D/s, hypnosis, bimbofication, public sex, orgasm and pleasure control.)

Back
Top Bottom