Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Literate roleplay fun inside!

TooManyThoughts

Super-Earth
Hello dear reader,

after a long hiatus I am back and looking for an engaging, dramatic, romantic, action filled roleplay with a partner that wants to invest their time and creativity into this as much as I do.

I am a literate roleplayer, I like to write as much as the situation allows and cannot work with one lined replies. That also goes for when you PM me to tell me about your interest in rping. Tell me why you want to rp with me, what you prefer, which plot idea you might like. Frankly, I don't even know what to reply to a simple "Ok" or anything without context and more information from your part when we are in the middle of talking about a possible plot.

Third person and past tense is my way of roleplaying, I am not comfortable with playing in first.
We can rp over a forum thread, pm or Discord.
I am into: rough sex, spanking, giving blowjobs, hair pulling, dirty talk, pregnancy, age difference (my character is younger than yours), height difference (my character is shorter than yours)
I am NOT into: degradation, humiliation, anal, everything that belongs into the bathroom

I am not here to write a pure smut scene after smut scene rp, I want a good mixture of smut vs. plot. Therefore, I am here for the story, for character development, for drama, action and fighting, building a relationship between our characters.

Slice of life settings with lots of romance, drama and action mixed in are some of my favorites. I have some ideas that I will share with you if you are interested.

Right now I wouldn't mind a classical, cliché rp of a jock starting to date a more quiet girl in college. Or the setting of a single parent wanting to date again. Two best friends / former lovers see each other again after spending ten or so years apart.

If you are interested in talking about a rp, send me a pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom