Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An online friend (Jen and Fish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenmc341

Slamming her bedroom door shut, Ali tried to hold back a scream. She couldn't stand it sometimes, her parents aggravated her and all her friends were gone for spring break, and there was nothing else to do in this stupid town. Sitting down on her computer chair she pushed the power button and her world came to life.

Her chocolate brown eyes watched as her computer booted up and she was automatically signed in on her instant messenger. Her one escape of the 'real' world. Her only hope was that her friend was online. She loved talking to him. Talking to him seemed to make a lot of things better.

Ali wasn't bad looking, she was actually rather pretty. Her brown hair framed her face, falling to her shoulder. She had nice curves and lush breasts. Her red t-shirt and blue jeans hugged her form. She didn't have any shoes on or anything, she didn't need them, she had been home all day, even though it was only eleven in the morning on Saturday. Spring break was next week and she didn't have school, the only thing she had to do was work and even then she was free most the time. She had no idea what she was going to do.

"jenmc341 has signed on."

Matthew smiled and sat upright in his chair, leaning forward a bit as he started a conversation with the girl. They had gotten to know one another fairly well in the past few months, and were really hitting it off, he thought. He was a tall young man with a decently muscular body, but he was thin, too. He had dark blond hair and ice-blue eyes which were veiled by a pair of glasses. His spring break had already begun and he was already bored out of his mind.

"Hey." He IMed her, feeling a little weak in the heart already. He definitely liked this girl, no two thoughts about it.

Her heart seemed to skip a beat when he messaged her. She really liked him.

"Hey, what's up with you today?" She typed, out of habit also speaking softly as she wrote. Not loud enough for anyone to hear, but she sometimes did it when greeting people online.

"How's your break going so far?" She typed also before he could reply to her previous one.

"Oh, nothing really." He smiled loving how she typed a lot and was very talkative with him. "It's pretty boring, how about yours? The weather's really nice, though." He smiled, leaning back and waiting for her response. He leaned forward again "How is it where you live, wherever that is?"

She smiled as she read his words. When he asked how it was where she was she sighed.

"It is really nice here too." She paused, "Even though there is nothing to do in this stupid town. I wish there was more things to do. Stupid CO." She typed, abbreviating the state that she lived in.

He sat up, cocking an eyebrow. "CO? As in Colorado? That's where I live!" He laughed out loud and typed it in, too. "That's crazy. What county are you in?" He asked, anxiously waiting her reply. What if she lived nearby? Oh Jesus..

She read, and her heart skipped a beat. "Yeah, Colorado." She paused, "Sweet! I live in Shelton County." She paused and then asked, "How about you?" She couldn't relax in her chair, too anxious for his reply. Different possibilities running through her mind.

He sat there for a moment, his eyes wide. "No way.. I live in Shelton County." He sat there with his jaw hanging open. "Time for the biggie.. What city/town?" He asked, his heart pounding a bit. Even if it wasn't the same one they could still meet up sometime. If it was they could meet up.. All the time.

She could have sworn her heart stopped when he said he lived there too. She paused, waiting to be able to move again. She then typed, "Rolestone." When she hit enter she sat back in her chair to see what his response would be, if it was the same or not. Even if it wasn't...they could still meet.

"So are you a stalker or what? Because I live in Rolestone, too. XD" He was laughing out loud, holding his head now. This spring break wouldn't be boring at all.. "We should hang out sometime." He added in before she began typing once more.

She laughed aloud when he accused her of being a stalker. "Yeah, totally, I am a stalker, BOO!" She smiled and then typed, "We should! When do you want to? We could meet at the Town Park." The town park was only a few blocks away from her home, and it was one of the two parks in town, the other park was across the town and called R-Stone Park and Preservation.

She paused and thought about it for a moment and then typed. "Alright, I'm free now too. How are we going to tell it's us?"

She paused and nodded as she typed. "Alright, I can be there in ten minutes. See you soon. :)"

Ali didn't change clothes or anything, she just slid on shoes and headed out of the door, just telling her parents she was going out.

She hurried to the park and got to the sign, no one else was there. It had taken less than ten minutes. She leaned against the big brick sign, waiting.

She signed off before he could even say anything. Matthew got ready quickly, brushing his teeth, popping a mint into his mouth and driving to the park. He saw her by the sign and sighed, his heart pounding as he got out of his car and made his way over to her. "H-Hey. You must be Jen?"

She smiled when he approached her, her heart racing. He was good looking. She nodded, "Yeah, Matt?" She asked, just to make sure.

"Y-yeah. Long time no see." He said, realizing how stupid it sounded afterward. He held out his hand to shake hers, wondering if that was something stupid to do. "You're gorgeous.." He said, fully realizing how attractive she was when she was only a foot in front of him, trying not to let his jaw hang open.

She smiled at him and took his hand in hers in a shake. Not thinking it was too weird or stupid or anything, actually she was debating on trying the same thing herself, glad he made the first move. A light blush covered her cheeks at his comment, "Thanks, you're very handsome too." She paused and looked around, "So, what did you want to do?"

He coughed nervously, shaking the dirty images out of his teenage, sex-driven mind. "Uh, I don't know, what did you want to do?" He asked, looking around, leaning against the sign and enjoying the nice weather as kids played in the park.

She thought about it for a moment and smiled, "How about we walk," she paused and added, "Possibly walk towards a food place." She smiled sweetly, but had a small blush over her cheeks, "I'm a little hungry."

"I can afford something.." He said, smiling and walking with her towards a bunch of food stands. "So.. tell me about yourself?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom