Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Is there a way to save a hex colour for use in posts?

Staine

ɴeoɴ Dreαмѕ
Welcoming Committee
Just curious, it's not a major issue as I don't think many like to use colour like I do in my posts but there is one particular colour I like to use for a character that isn't on the standard menu and it's a very minor annoyance to have to go find the code because my memory is terrible for these things. Is there any way to save one? If not, would it be possible to? Not a high priority I'm sure but I don't know how these things work anyway, might as well be magic to me.

Yeah, where I have it saved is highly inconvenient, I should just save it to a sticky like my intro thingy. Thanks for the suggestions!

Just curious, it's not a major issue as I don't think many like to use colour like I do in my posts but there is one particular colour I like to use for a character that isn't on the standard menu and it's a very minor annoyance to have to go find the code because my memory is terrible for these things. Is there any way to save one? If not, would it be possible to? Not a high priority I'm sure but I don't know how these things work anyway, might as well be magic to me.

The guy who made the addon containing the swatch committed suicide... I can see if it will be updated or add something like this myself when I get the time.

I'm really sorry to hear that. :( No rush, the suggestion from Solo made so much sense that I considered slapping myself for not just doing it sooner and for keeping my one hex code locked away in a safe somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom