Mx Male Looking for a cyber-punk/space adventure!

Hello~!

I'm looking for a specific plot, I'm really interested in a futuristic setting where the world is on the brink of destruction and the government and wealthy have all migrated to the stars while leaving the rest of humanity on a world slowly crumbling. This world will have space travel, where the poor can offer out their lives to live on space colonies in exchange for servitude while the rich also secretly capture and turn humans into androids and harvest organs - if you couldn't tell I like to have some dark under currents in my story lines, full of angst and a struggle to survive.

I wish to play as a man who was nearly turned into an android but he escaped and since then has made it his life goal to topple to government and the rich for what they did to the rest of humanity. I would LOVE to have someone play a spoiled rich kid or a general of some sort where they would hunt one another down and slowly, my character would turn them against their government but not without a lot of fights, scuffles and the nagging problem of them both being reluctantly drawn to one another.

I normally post a few paragraphs and I check here every day, I can make multiple posts a day if possible. I love making plot plans with my partners and feel free to interject your own ideas - surprise me!! I love twists and turns, something that will turn my characters world upside down.

Give me a PM if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom