Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rule suggestion

DominusSilvarum

Super-Earth
Just an idea I had from personal experience. Can we have it so members have to have their F-List in their signature if they have one?
When you have multiple rp's going it's hard to keep track of everyone's likes and dislikes, to double-check you have to dig through their posts to find their RT, then find their F-List. It would be so much more user friendly if it was always there for you to click on. It would also make it easier for first introductions as well, instead of having to ask for it, you can just click on it and see if you're compatible with the requestor.

Only issue would be that for whatever reason when viewing the site on mobile (Unless I'm just broken), signatures don't show up.

As it stands, Users are free to include their F-List link in their signature if they so choose. Not everyone may want that information readily available until they are comfortable sharing it, or some Users might not prefer to have things against their choosing displayed in their Signature.

It can certainly get confusing, especially when you're just meeting people. If you're receptive to advice - I take and keep notes of my ongoing stories so that I can reference them as I go. A PM to yourself would suffice in that regard, if pen and paper aren't your thing.

As for Signatures on Mobile: The "View Desktop Site" option on most phone Browsers will allow you to see Signatures. Alternatively, switching to Landscape Mode (long ways) will also display them.

That rule is way too controlling, especially that not everyone uses F-list. Some people just prefer to discuss kinks with their partners, others use different sites, etc. And if you'd base the rule "include it in sig if you have f-list", it would be close to impossible to track that rule, or at least it would add a lot of work to mods which already have their hands full, I bet.

And I also second what Praxis said, sometimes random people just message you out of nowhere, and some users prefer others to have to go through their thread first. Rather than people having an easy access to their kinks and basing their message on kinks alone.

I don't think it's that much trouble to track things, personally, especially if you discuss details in PMs, and you can always easily go back and re-read it.

I don't see it as overly controlling. I've seen sites do a lot worse. It's such a small hyperlink that it won't take up space in a sig, even then images can be turned into hyper links. It's more or less ease of use for the community.

With a forum like this that has a good amount of erotic writing, I would think people would want others to know their limits so they're not crossed by accident. Having it readily accessible helps prevent that.

Going back to it helping requests, if person A reads through person B's thread and messages B, it would be nice for B to have access to their F list so they can see if they line up on what they want to see. Otherwise you have to either ask them for it or scroll through messages to find their rt and hope it's there.

I'm not saying ban anyone that doesn't have it in their sig, but make it a general rule where it needs to be there and more people, by default, will start to do it. I'd push for RT's to be put there as well. It can only be positive and help people connect easier.

Just figured I'd throw it out there :)

I can see where the suggestion is coming from, but I can say with 99.999% confidence

WelloffBiodegradableDromedary-size_restricted.gif

All good, I appreciate the responses :)

Back
Top Bottom