Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary A girl has needs you know and they need to be filled!

Lieata

Moon
Hello my lovelies I’m going to be blunt about what I want. I want a dominant futa to rock my world. I want there to be hot, nasty smut take my girl and shove your throbbing, aching cock down her throat and not stop till you can’t cum anymore!

I am very flexible to worlds with a preference towards fantasy/Warcraft/Modern day. I also love Sci-fi!
You want a hot barely legal fuck toy for your milf character? Done!
You want a milf to empty your burning, potent, pent up she stud seed into and make your own brood? Pin her down and do it!
Your a succubus that my idiot of a mage summoned and thought she could control and then show her what real power is? Please do it!

I do have a F-list that I can link to you in PMs I don’t mind playing over Discord as well. So don’t be shy and tell me your naughty dreams and I will make them come true.

The last thing I will say is please oh please do not ghost me. I want to please you and if you don’t want to RP anymore TELL ME I can’t stress it enough how much I hate putting energy into something and then poof. I can take you don’t want to RP anymore with me I’m mature enough to handle it I swear!

Bump! And a small update. Force me to play the girl you desire. I don’t want the choice make me play the girl that gets your lovely futa cocks to drool. The one you want to make a mother or see broken.

Oh my dears it has been awhile but I am back! So please don’t be afraid to send me more lewd things! To the people who DMed me before I am replying!

Back
Top Bottom