Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Reaching out

Lucydoll

Dollface
Hi there! My name is Lucy! I am a cisgender male, aged 18, and I am still figuring out my sexuality. I prefer cisgender men or intersex relationship partners, but I am attracted to all genders and sexes. But enough about my personal life, let's get on to the roleplay!

Rules/preferences
I write semi-literately (4+ sentences, third person, past tense) but I am fairly flexible. I have been known to write around two paragraphs consistently, sometimes more. However, I will not roleplay if you use *text* or consistently reply with one sentence.
I also will not play with photograph face claims, either for my character or for a partner. This is negotiable for non-smut roleplay.
Most of my plots are smut-based, but don't be afraid to drop a request for some good, clean fun!

As I said before, for sexual/romantic partners I prefer cisgender males or intersex peoples, but all are welcome!
I am more experienced playing cisgender male characters or cisgender female, but I am open to trying others.
For sexual positions I typically play a service top, service bottom, power bottom, or submissive bottom, but I am open to trying new things.
A quick note:
As a rule of thumb, I prefer written descriptions of characters over pictures.

Kink no-nos
rape/non-con(even pretend, though dub-con is negotiable, as well as my character recieving)
beastiality (except monsters)
pedophilia(anyone under 16 or age difference of 10+ years)
any sort of traditionally non-sexual excrement

Kink yes pleases
recieving oral(anal or penile)
giving oral(anal, penile, or vaginal)
potions, stimulants, or drugs
biting

Pairings
Teacher x single parent
Royalty x bodyguard
sci-fi robo-waiter x vagabond
human scientist x alien subject
mob boss x henchperson

Plots
Demon daycare closed
Muse A is an incompetent loser fresh out of college. Muse B is a demon sent to take Muse A's soul. Muse B takes pity on muse A, and instead tries to help them get their life together and develop basic social skills. Romance optional.

Killer Queen
When muse A, an infamous killer, is finally brought to justice by muse B, a rookie detective, muse A instantly falls into obsessive love. Muse A breaks out of prison, leading muse B in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse. Smut optional, but prefered.

Sex arcade game closed
This plot is simple, muse A is a patron of an arcade dealing in sexual pleasures, muse B is a program designed to feel sexual pleasure.
If the thought of doing it with a robot isn't quite your speed, it could also be a real person disguised as a program.
1564749429_97328001.jpg
ClA7AFPl.jpg

Which sibling? closed
Muse A and muse B have been dating for a month or so when muse B decides to invite muse A to meet their family. However, muse A quickly develops feelings for muse B's twin sibling(identical or otherwise), muse C. Muse A finds reasons to invite muse C along with muse B for various activities, eventually working up the courage to seek out muse C alone. Muse A's feelings are reciprocated, and they begin an elicit affair. How the story ends is up to you.

Which sibling? 2, electric boogaloo closed
Similar to the first which sibling plot, but based off of a webcomic I read. Muse A visits a cafe late at night, only to find the barista, muse B pleasuring themself on the counter. Muse A does not intrude, but makes a habit of visiting that cafe. Muse B takes notice, and the two begin an awkward will they/won't they. Muse B, who had their heart broken before, reluctantly opens up to muse A and invites muse A to meet the family. Accidentally eavesdropping, muse A bursts into a room to find that the one who they saw in the cafe that night was none other than muse C, identical twin sibling of muse B.

Who, me? Closed
Muse A is at a desk, either in some sort of video conference/online game or in an office setting, when muse B begins pleasuring muse A from under the desk, causing muse A to become flustered.

I suffer.
When a magical student accidentally summons an incubus/succubus, they try to get rid of them. However, the spell has bound the demon to the magic student until intercourse is achieved. Muse A, the student, is at first annoyed by the demon (muse B) and their constant sexual advances. Will muse A find a way to rid themself of this pesky pervert? Will muse B accept their secret feelings for muse A? Will the school find out that a sexually frustrated demon has infiltrated their ranks?

Ariana Grande is my stalker??? Closed
Muse A is the winner of a competition, the prize of which is a day spent with their Celebrity crush! However, at the end of the day, the celebrity (muse B) ends up seducing muse A. After a session of lovemaking, the confused muse A returns home. However, muse B uses their considerable influence to show up at random, often inopportune times in muse A's private life. Will muse A ever be rid of their creepy, yet incredibly talented and attractive, stalker? What are muse B's motives, if any, for this continued sexual heckling? Why am I so bad at writing titles that pertain to the plot? All this and more in Ariana Grande is my stalker???
Rated R, in theaters Friday.

Peeping peepers closed
Muse A has been granted the ability (mutation, freak accident, mythical beneficiary, you pick.) to activate erogenous zones on others as long as they are within distance of the naked eye's sight. Will muse A use this power for good, or for... you know. This story follows muse A either becoming a superhero or a super perv. The choice is up to you.

Bookkeeper buddy
Muse A is a librarian/book store clerk. Muse B checks out a number of books from the adult section quite frequently. Muse A becomes interested, reads these books, and attempts to fulfill muse B's sexual fantasies. This prompt is quite flexible, as these books can contain just about anything.

Picture perfect
Due to a utopian (or perhaps dystopian) government policy, each person is paired with their soulmate, paired through a complex computer algorithm. The story begins as muse B moves in with muse A, upon which muse B proves to truly be the perfect partner. Well, except for one tiny problem. Muse A and muse B are the same sex! (Muse B is a crossdresser) Another classic will-they won't-they romance story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom