Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone remember?

IfIWereInYourShoes

Super-Earth
Hey guys I was looking at my old threads on another site. Not that I not love this one but it’s good to look back on things. It’s interesting to see how much I’ve improved as a writer and it made me want to build up on those character again and it made me inspired to ask a few questions about when you guys first started role playing. The longest thread I belonged to was a maximum ride thread that lasted 7 years and I really enjoyed it.

First off who remembers when role playing started out everyone wanted to do a mental hospital thread? I loved these and had a lot of fun rereading about my multiple personality character ( who I adore) and my character who was locked away for 15 years and has recently been re introduced to society ( I loved this character to and had multiple threads on the go at once with him)

was anyone else really into supernatural beings? I mean I was always up for a werewolf thread or a mysterious handsome stranger who can control the forest and will defend it even if it’s with his life.

of course there was always romance but nothing as in depth as I write now.

If anyone wants to bring these ideas to light please let me know!

There’s an open recruitment thread for a rehab/hospital rp, it was recently moved to discord. The link to the server is in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom