Fx Male Erinna's Cravings (Dark and Taboo please <3)

Erinna

Meteorite
Please do not respond to my thread, PM me instead! I'm still working out the kinks and formatting it, so please be patient I will eventually add more kinks and plots soon.

Just looking to find some fun casual roleplays to fill my time, I won’t be taking too many at once though.
I generally prefer the more taboo stuff, although occasionally I indulge in fluffy stuff too.

Edit: Got many promising PMs, thanks for the interest guys, If I haven't responded to you yet I will soon!

I don’t roleplay from my own perspective, I actually sort of loathe first person and prefer to stay detached from roleplay situations so third person only. I will never roleplay as myself.
  • I will not reveal anything identifying about myself, do not try to ask please.
  • I do Forum and PMs. I don’t generally like discord or skype w/e, I tend not to keep up with it very well, although I could make one if needed.
  • I might be slow to post, maybe once a day or maybe more than once a day. I can’t promise anything.
  • I don’t do fandom.

Kinks - what I crave the most is in red/bold.
  • Dub-con/Non-con - I prefer more non-con but I can do consensual stuff also.
  • Mind break - Slowly molding my character into their sex toy.
  • Very Rough - Slapping, choking, hair pulling etc.
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Name calling
  • Size difference - prefer my characters to be quite small compared to their partners.
  • Face-fuck/gagging - My OCs choking on dick is fun.
  • Realistic sex - anything within the realms of possibility.
  • Unrealistic sex - larger insertions, tons of cum, all that fun stuff.
  • Lots of cum - I cannot understate how much I want to see my OCs practically drowning in the stuff: creampies, cum inflation, heavily excessive amounts of cum.
  • +3 penetration/Large insertions - Stretch out my OCs holes, pound my OC until she's a quivering sexed up mess!
  • Bad endings - If my character ends up a permanent toy for your character then I’m quite happy to leave it at that. Just not anything gory or deadly.
  • Violence - Sometimes, especially with the rougher non-cons. If you want to torment my OCs I’m very open to it, so long as the character isn’t killed or anything.
  • Monsters - I like tentacles or aliens and the like. I’m willing to go the full mile and do more freaky stuff like oviposition and tentacles.
  • Full Nelson
  • Nipple piercings, clamps, clit piercings, branding.
  • Degradation - Put a collar with slut/bitch tag around my OC's neck and force her to crawl around on all fours.
    Hell, maybe your character could decide that a cum based diet is all she deserves, jacking off into a bowl of her food everyday until she has no choice but to give in and eat it.
No
  • Unholy trinity: Toilet play, Gore, Death
  • Femdom - Just doesn't do anything for me. even though I'm not strictly a Dom and sub kind of person, I don't really often feel the desire to dominate a male character with my female characters. It's VERY rare for me to consider.

Plots and Prompts

• The Facility

A bio-facility is suddenly overrun when a virus breaks out of it’s containment, those affected by the initial infection turn into various kinds of monstrosities. My character is either a scientist attempting to escape during the initial infection, or an agent delving into the facility with the intention to blow it up or to find the materials to engineer a cure (perhaps my character is naturally resistant to the disease). However there are monsters hellbent on stretching out all of her holes, her eventual fate would be to end up as a permanent breeder/seedbed.

Alternatively, my character could be an unwilling test subject or some sort of victim of a perverse show put on by wealthy patrons where they trap her inside of a viewing room with some kind of experiment or monster that proceeds to breed her in front of the onlookers. Regardless of what happens in the plot (if there is one), her permanent fate is to end up as a fucktoy and breeding slave for various monsters/experiments. Maybe even in the downtime scenes her captors are keeping her constantly filled with toys and experimenting on her too. I could also accept some body modifications depending on the situation.

Kinks: Bad end, Large insertion/bulging insertion, cumflation light or heavy, drowning in cum, Exotic cocks, non-con. Maybe: Tentacles, milking, oviposition.

• Untitled

I’m interested in playing a character who is a fairy and gets used as an onahole by YC. The scenario could involve so sort of body alteration/potion that makes it feasible for her to stretch so much and be used like a literal fuck toy. Beyond that I haven’t really thought about it too much.

• Lost in space/Isekai

My character crash lands on another world or gets transported to another world of some kind that is infested with monsters that are intent on breeding her out. The heavier on my kinks the better.

• Slasher killer - Saw a prompt about it and I absolutely would love for one of my characters to be hunted down by some kind of monstrous murderer, except instead of murder he decides to brutally use her to relieve his sexual desires.

• Haunted house/invisible creature - I think it would be interesting if MC's holes were spread open by invisible dicks (ghosts or some kind of invisible man/creature), she also wouldn't be able to see her assailants, meaning she will never know when she's about to be fucked till it's too late.

• <Taken> Kidnapping - Your character decides that my character is best suited to a nice spot in the basement. Maybe your character has been watching mine for some time through her window (maybe doing naughty things like playing with herself) and can’t take the temptation anymore. Or maybe my OC is a camper in the woods or lost and she gets picked up by another camper/etc. And she is kidnapped to a nearby house or cabin/the like.
  • <Taken>Post apocalyptic - Our characters trying to survive from the day to day in an inhospitable place where there are very few humans. Something more down to earth rather than say a fallout style apocalypse. Maybe somewhere more frigid and cold, all the buildings are run down and my OC is the first female that your OC has seen in a long while. Perhaps your character takes an interest in her, if he can catch her first that is. Perhaps his intentions run more along the idea of a little bit of repopulation.

Characters coming soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom