Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FC Help

DominusSilvarum

Super-Earth
Hi BMR! I saved this picture a while back off FB but sadly it had no artist tag or watermark. I'm wanting to see if I can find more pictures of her or similar. It looks familiar to me but idk if it's just an OC or actually from a series.

This is the picture, any and all help will be super appreciated :)

All I found with a Search Google for Image search was that it was from a game called Fate/Grand Order

I think Google might be thinking it's her. Her breasts are a bit larger and her eyes are a different color, but they do look similar. Thanks for the help :)

Edit: Did more digging, she is from Fate Grand Order, Jack the Ripper! you're amazing, ty!

Hi BMR! I saved this picture a while back off FB but sadly it had no artist tag or watermark. I'm wanting to see if I can find more pictures of her or similar. It looks familiar to me but idk if it's just an OC or actually from a series.

This is the picture, any and all help will be super appreciated :)

It's Jack The Ripper from Fate/Apocrypha & Fate/Grand Order. I would recommend against using her in general since she's underage in game. Obviously there is art of her aged up, but the average art of her depicts her as being under 15/the site rules.

Back
Top Bottom