Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Retribution Chronicles: A Sci-fi War RP ((NEED 2 MORE RECRUITS TO BEGIN))

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
Remember the Fall of Thora
Join the Fight, End the War, One Cricket at a Time!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thora....it seemed so long ago when in reality it was perhaps only 2 years ago. 2 years ago when humanity as we knew it was given an answer to the age old question. Are we alone in the universe? No. Now however, we wish we were alone. The outer colonies began going dark at first, communication suddenly going quiet, ships stopped returning. People thought it was just piracy, by products of civil war. The last thing ANYONE thought was extra-terrestrial creatures. Let alone that these creatures were invading human controlled planets. They were developing worlds, sure. Worlds that often had spotty communication till Alliance forces set up proper channels. Then they attacked Thora. A world that bolstered a population at one point of 10.6 billion people. A world that the Swarm completely occupied in less than 3 days.

Day One, they made contact over the city of Ember. The sky darkened, Crickets in the billions swarming and infesting the city; killing everyone and everything in sight.........

By day two, the Alliance set up defensive positions and tried to push the Swarm back. A battle that lasted less than 7 hours and ended with a crippling defeat for the Alliance's troops.........

By day three, planetary evacuation began. What humans remained abandoned Thora. A population that had once been almost 11 billion people was barely 2,000 people now. Thora was infested and humanity had been dealt a terrifying lesson. Humanity was not only alone, it was also out gunned horribly.

That however, was 2 years ago....

The Massacre of Thora had been a message, now humanity is sending it's own message. Retribution.....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The RP in question takes place in the 31st Century and would take place 2 years after the first contact with the Swarm, a race of alien creatures that have been terrorizing human colonies and wiping them out in a matter of weeks. Our characters would be survivors who had managed to survive Thora and decide to join up with the Alliance to get some payback and perhaps retake their homeworld. We would follow these men and woman as they go through boot camp and see if they have what it takes to make it to the front line and kill some monsters. After training/boot camp, they would be assigned to the Alliance cruiser known as the 'Retribution' (hence the title), a ship manned by the last survivors of Thora, making up what is known as the Thoran First and Only. From there, we would follow them as they fight the Swarm and soon discover just how big of a threat they really are....

Want to know more?
Message me and find out!

Well Actually not wanting to play a Canon.. and my only reason as to why I inquired about the setup and Starwars themed chars.. I want to Make an OC Sith or Jedi type character.

Well the problem there is that human beings don't have a Force equivalent here
[automerge]1588196403[/automerge]
This looks awesome as fuck. Sign me up

Sweet! That makes 2 members thus far. If you got any questions, feel free to message me. Other wise, hold tight while we wait for a few more members of the Retribution

Ok. Might want to change that to one. Thanks for your time. I guess I am still on the hunt for a game that fits what I am wanting to play. Good luck! blessed be.
[automerge]1588206208[/automerge]
Ok. Might want to change that to one. Thanks for your time. I guess I am still on the hunt for a game that fits what I am wanting to play. Good luck! blessed be.

That's a good way to look at it yeah! Heavy inspiration for sure

@Kosmik_Khaos We are looking at exo-skeleton armor that boosts strength and agility, FTL travel, but no energy weapons except on vehicles. Think Halo level tech

Just checking to see if this is still a thing, or just long forgotten?
Hadn't seen any movement, so... peeking...

Back
Top Bottom