Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Click here if you want some forbidden or taboo romance :)

Shortcake

Meteorite
Please do not comment on this thread!
Message me if you’re interested!!!!!!

Hello there!
My name is Shortcake. Nice to meet you!

Well, uh, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I believe I've been roleplaying for about four to five years, I can't really remember the exact number of years, but it's within that range. I must warn you that I am a student, so I will not be able to reply as quickly as you might like, but I can assure you that I will provide at least 3 replies per week.

Personally, I like to deliver at least 3 paragraphs over to my partners. That being said, I expect you to match my effort. It's not fun if I'm the only one dedicated to the RP.

Now let's get some of my requirements out of the way, shall we?

Requirements:
-Try. Just try.
-Proper grammar. I don't expect your grammar to be perfect but your writing should be at least understandable and legible.
-EFFORT. This one is also pretty important because it will make things more engaging for the both of us if effort is put into the RP. Be a good partner and work with me here, man!
-Responses have to be at least 4 sentences long.
-DON'T START A CONVERSATION WITH ME TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN STARTING AN RP WITH ME AND THEN DECIDE TO FORGET ABOUT IT BY THE TIME I REPLY.......IT'S THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER!!

I will not participate in any RPs that include:
-Rape
-Sexual intercourse with animals
-Incest (a relationship between blood-related characters)
-Toilet play
-Physical abuse
-Spanking. No spanking. I hate it.
-Choking. I hate it as much as I hate spanking.

Some Favorites of Mine That Deserve Their Own Spotlight:
-Age gaps/Age difference-- Older Male x Younger Female
-Innocent Female x Experienced Male
-Dirty talk
-Taboo and forbidden relationships
-Daddy kink

Here’s my f-list if you’d like to get more of the details: F-list - Warning
Pairings:
  • -Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
  • Single Father or Married Man x Babysitter
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl
  • Omegaverse: Alpha x Omega
  • Ex-Husband x Pregnant Ex-Wife
  • Cheating Husband x Wife
  • Tattoo Artist x Innocent Girl
  • Tattoo Artist x Florist
  • Playboy x Pregnant One-Night Stand
  • Married man x Unaware Mistress
  • Single Father x Neighbor
  • Older Man x Younger Woman
  • Father x Daughter’s Best Friend

Plots
Note: In this plot, MC (around 22 years old) will be quite a prude, the type of girl that had strict parents all throughout high school. That meant no boyfriends in her teens since “they would only get in the way of her studies.” As a result, sex isn’t something she’s very well practiced in. Whether she’s a virgin or just a young woman with very limited lewd experiences can be decided between us.

MC, having gone through a rough break up with her boyfriend, decides to follow her friends’ late-hour plan to get absolutely wasted at the nightclub downtown. A remedy for a heartbreak, they had said, excerpt her own remedy had been a spot at the bad. It’s only after one drink, well, two drinks, that she finally gains enough liquid courage in her body to approach YC, the handsome stranger one of her friend’s had pointed out earlier.

Despite the fact that she’s not one for meaningless one-night stands, MC can’t help but to indulge in a passionate night with YC at his apartment as her broken heart feeds her bad choices. Of course, once the morning comes, her sober mind fills up with pure regrets, leading her to quickly pick up her belongings from off the floor and leave YC’s place before he can wake up.

Life can be very, very, unpredictable, though. MC is only a victim of that when she comes face to face with YC a few days after their salacious first meeting. A few exchanged words between them and she’s coerced back into his bed once again. Unlike last time, though, she stays for a little while as YC speaks about an interesting proposal. Some sex lessons in the form of a friends-with-benefits type of relationship.
The merging of two powerful businesses meant the formation of a powerful union. A contract isn’t enough to bond a strong enough trust apparently, because MC’s father decides to arrange a marriage between his youngest daughter and the son of his new partner. And they’ll both have to stand next to each other at the altar...unless they want to lose their inheritance.

It doesn’t help that the newlyweds are practically polar opposites. YC is too submerged in his playboy lifestyle to even think about settling down. MC isn’t ready to be held back by a husband as she’s working on her last year of college. That’s why, figuring that it’s best to live in peace, MC proposes to YC that he’ll be able to continue his bachelor life if he promises to keep it discreet and not get in her way.
MC is a fresh college graduate who manages to lock down the job of her dreams at a well-known tech company in the middle of a big city. Everything seemed to be going great for her. A new job, a new apartment, a cute little dog she had adopted from the animal shelter to keep her company. She was happy.

In comes YC, her new boss. Her new married boss. It wasn’t hard for him to set his eyes on the pretty new girl under his command, even if the band on his ring finger shined every time it hit the light to remind him about his current commitment. He had a wife and kids back home, so why should he chase after a girl who was way too young for him anyway? It was tempting, that’s why. And so he takes off the ring and hides it in his desk before beginning his pursuit.
MC and YC have a rather simple relationship. Honestly, it was more of an arrangement. He’d either send her a short text to come over or simply show up at her door, which led to them tangling their bodies in between the sheets for a few hours, enjoying their carnal desires for each other. But MC wanted more.

She’d use subtle hints to give him clues of her wish for something more serious with him, something more romantic. Although she was sweet while suggesting that he should stay the night, or that they should order some take out to eat together, or that her room was feeling a little too cold just so they could cuddle, he’d never accept. He’d always put his clothes back on and leave.

It all comes to the point where MC spits out her feelings for him in hopes that being more blunt would finally let him understand that she wanted a relationship that existed outside of their beds. Like always, YC leaves her behind, with no intentions of committing to her or to any sort of romance. Yet, MC’s stubborn denial to sleep with him ever again causes him to chase after her even more.
MC decides to break up with her boyfriend of six months, YC, because of his busy schedule that doesn’t give him enough spare time to spend with her. Even if she did like him quite a lot, his constant habit of canceling their dates planned ahead of time had forced her to draw a line that he had walked over.

So, as most people do after a failed relationship, she moves on. The cute guy who had just moved into the apartment next to hers had asked her out for some coffee, and as a newly single young woman, why shouldn't she accept? The only problem was that her cute new neighbor happened to be a great friend of YC’s, something she isn’t aware of until she comes across her ex-boyfriend knocking on his door.

And that “only” problem brings along a new problem. YC hates seeing the development of a blossoming relationship between his friend and the girl he once called his. They were a cute couple, but his pride can’t take it, and so the gnawing jealousy encourages him to remind MC why he should be the only one on her mind, even if it meant betraying his friend.
Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, I appreciate it. I hope that something here caught your eye. If you happen to actually be interested, then please start a conversation with me instead of commenting here on my thread. Also, don’t feel afraid to tell me about your own ideas and suggestions.

Name the conversation based on what you want to RP (use the titles I have come up with for the plots, and the pairings can just be addressed as they are written here). I hope to hear from you! o(^▽^)o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom