Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player looking for smutty D&D 5E group!

VulpineScream

Meteorite
Hey there, I got to thinking today and thought it may be a ton of fun to play with some folks in a highly NSFW D&D group. Looked around a bit and happened across this site, so I'm hoping a few other people are interested in the same thing!

I don't have any concrete ideas in mind, so I'm pretty open to whatever other people are interested in doing, but I do have a few general idea of what I think would be fun. I'm definitely a serious roleplayer, so it would be nice to find a group into something that isn't 90-100% smut, but it would definitely be a big element of things. The sort of game where you get a nice mix of serious roleplay, character interaction, gameplay, and smutty stuff in fair measures. Maybe there's a series of events where your character needs to fool around with an NPC to get information or out of a jam, maybe your party flees a losing battle against orcs and your character gets left behind, all sorts of little scenarios would be awesome to play through with an actual group.

I'm definitely cool with most messed up themes, and especially considering the violent settings of D&D, anything goes for me more or less as long as it fits the situation (nonconsensual, monster stuff, whatever). So it would certainly be best if everyone else in the group or interested are pretty cool with that too.

Feel free to post or let me know if that's something you're down for as well, or if you already have a group or some other people interested, etc! I'm trying to get my account up and running so I can dive into things. :)

I saw your post in General Discussion and immediately stalked you here. I'd love to play, but I don't mind running the game as long as it's text-based (voice would be... incredibly awkward for smut), and you won't expect me to write novella descriptions. Darker things are kind of my whole jam so I'll repeat what OP says, it'd be best if everyone is okay with it. It would also be great if it's a chill game; as in, you don't expect me to be super active because of life (and I'd feel the same for you guys too).

I also prefer to DM for people who have played before, because I'm lax on rules, and having people who know what they're doing and won't shout WHAT IS HAPPENING into the void (or at me) in every damn combat scene is highly appreciated.

A smaller group is preferred, maybe 3 people at most. 1 or 2 preferred. Fewer people means more smut for every individual. You know. I think a lot of ETRPG is best when it's a small group anyway.

Edit: nevermind, there's a good many people interested already and I'd really hate to turn anyone down. I'll want to play, but I'd sit this one out for DM-ing.

Last edited:
Hey, I can finally reply to my own thread, lol.

Thanks for all the interest! Again, DMing is a little bit too much for me at the moment (though it would definitely be fun at some point), so I'm only looking as a player right now.

@navre: I think that seems to be the standard case, lots of players, not many DMs, haha. Especially with more niche stuff like this. If you think you might be up to it, shoot me a PM!

If we can discuss, I can DM if you need one. I wont be 100% of the time available but I do have the capability.

Would be okay with doubling with Pox, 50/50, along with having co-DMs. Split it up so the workload is chill for everyone, hopefully. And I'd enjoy practising my organisation skills in a kinky way omg.

Also Vulpe, your thread's already drawing darkish DMs, which I hope is your (and these wonderful people's) intention; because it's happening. Whether you like it or not. Just an observation.

Tee hee.

Vulpe can make one with everyone in it, easier and more democratic that way I think. Just discuss together.

Last edited:
Co-DMs would probably be a great idea for a PBP style game like this. I'm all for the idea if you two are down for that.

I just shot you a request, Navre. If you guys wanna add me, I'm Riley#3474. I'm down for helping brainstorm some ideas and throwing character concepts out to get things flowing if need be too.

Hey Vulpine!

I am a "forever DM" in my personal life (going on 29 years now), have been playing on BlueMoon for several years, have played around with system-based erotic RP, and have attempted one (short-lived) group erotic RP.

What sort of game are you looking for?

Even with a regular D&D game it's important to get everyone on the same page with a "session zero" before starting, and I imagine that's even doubly true for erotic D&D role-plays.

My inclinations (heterosexual dominant man) may or may not align with everyone else's. For me that means when it comes to erotic content, I only play male characters and I'm not comfortable playing male versus male, or male versus futa. With that fairly significant limitation in mind, I'd be willing to chat and take the pulse on a group to see whether I'd be a good match as DM.

Like Navre mentioned, I'm not sure how a large group erotic RP would work, since my only group experiences have been 4 players or less altogether. But I'd be willing to talk about expectations and desires to see what shakes out.

P.S. Vulpine, I just fired off a friend request to you on Discord (from Quickleaf).

I'm always down for another game, and yeah, best bet is to throw all the interested parties in a discord channel and work things out.

Back
Top Bottom