Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
cc59c62ea002b1ce442e06a2e6dca7d3.jpg

There is never a bond stronger between a father and his son
So as you can gather this is going to be another incest request since I seem to be on that sort of kick. However this time it will be between a father and his teenage effeminate son, the mother is gone for reason that we can get into further. You can ignore the age that is in that image as MC will be in his early forties and a single father; former professional body builder turned bartender to help raise his teenage son. It has its ups and downs with being a single parent but he does his best to make sure that he never wants for anything. His son is the apple of his eye and he is perhaps the biggest daddies boy in the entire world but all and all it is a very cute and wholesome relationship. Well it was until his little son turned fifteen and started to take notice of boys as his body started to go through changes. However no boy could ever compare to the man that her father is, all that he has done to make sure that he was well taken care of. Sure it started off as harmless fantasies of surprising him with a blow job but then he decides to take it further; no able to contain his less than wholesome desires for him. One night he comes home from a late shift and has some steam to blow off this is the moment that his sontakes her chance. Naturally they end up together in bed and he is mortified the next morning to see his teenage son naked in his bed. That is where we will take the role play but I like to keep it more light hearted and romantic with a good bit of smut in the mix. I even have an idea of what the YC will look like.​
Kinks I would like in the role play
  1. Creampies (and lots of them that are nice and messy)​
  2. Pregnancy (and playing it out where she has a nice baby bump going on just to make things interesting when they go out in public)​
  3. Male pregnancy (duh)​
  4. Age play (the dad is around 45 and the daughter is around 15)​
  5. Incest (obviously)​
  6. Mutual masturbation​
  7. Cute nick names (calling his son a princess and his baby girl)​
  8. Sloppy blow jobs​
  9. Hand jobs​
  10. Anal / Vaginal​
  11. Stomach inflation​
  12. Unrealistic amounts of cum​
  13. Light water sports​
  14. Public sex (maybe they do it while watching a move in a dark theater)​
  15. Romance (after all she is the only woman in his life)​
  16. Animal genitalia (as in a big old horse dick, a good twelve or so inches long in his case)​
  17. Cock and ball worship
  18. Overpowering musk
Kinks that I don't want

1. Scat or anything else bathroom related​
  2. Gore / vore or anything really extreme​
  3. Non con​
  4. Anything that is really dark (the idea is for it to be a nice romantic pairing)​

A little about myself and my role play style

Now a bit about myself and what I expect from this role play. I have personally been role playing for the better part of a decade and am always in search of a good partner that I hit off almost immediately. I consider myself to be a literate third person perspective player and I expect my partner to be the same. I've been burned several times where I got an idea going only to have it ruined when the other person gave me only a few sentences. To avoid such a situation again I will request a sample thread before anything gets started so neither of us waste our time. I already have some DM role plays going so I would greatly prefer a thread thins time around just to mix things up. Also keep in mind that I work from 10 am until 7 pm CST and won't be able to respond immediately, so please don't hound me if I can get to it right away. If you are cool with all the above then please message me with your favorite flavor ice cream as the title.

A little bonus

For those of who enjoy a piece of eye candy, here is the previously mentioned single father in all his glory.

e2217dfdd18ee7c4da02834e7903603c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom