Fx Male Lemonycat's Creepfest (Full)

Lemonycat

Meteorite
tumblr_oppsziLV6n1vp5qayo1_500.gifv

Lemonycat's Creepfest
5 out of 5 slots taken

Hi, I'm Lemonycat and I like dark stuff. Like, horror related stuff. But I like lighter stuff too. Stick around a bit, and we'll see if we're a good match or not! I generally prefer a good balance of plot to pron.

R U L E S

♦ No one-liners. I look for literacy, at least 2-3 well written paragraphs. More is welcome and highly encouraged, though I may not be keen on pages upon pages. I'm not a nazi about it, I just love it when we're both into the story.

♦ Don't godmod my character more than necessary. If you need to time skip or move faster, please just ask and I'll confirm.

♦ Don't bring in something on my no-go list.

♦ I'll try to keep up, but please don't spam me if I am taking awhile to get back. I can get busy.

♦ If I can tell it's not being taken seriously, I may drop it. But this is highly unlikely, as long as we're both into it, and matching each other, it's good.

K I N K S
I prefer to play as female.

YES

:) Noncon

☺ Mind control / Mind break

☺ Torture

☺ Blood / Gore

☺ Bad end

☺ Vampire

☺ BDSM

☺ Cunnilingus

☺ Sex Toys

☺ Dungeon

☺ Monster

☺ Eggs

☺ Tickling

☺Straight jackets, restraints

☺ Magical girl (playing as)

☺ Vore

Maybe, depends

:confused: Bugs

:confused: Urine

:confused: Ddlg, babying

:confused: Vomit​

NO
:( Loli/shota/underage

:( Diapers

:( Bathroom

:( Permadeath​

I D E A S

For all my ideas, nothing is set in stone. We can totally hash it out to meet both of our needs. The character races, personalities, etc. Are up to us hashing it out too. I don't want to force anything.

F for M group of 2-4 [BDSM, Kinks, Male Yanderes, etc, ???]

MC is a popular artist at her local small town gallery. She makes enough to get by in her apartment, but not much more. And she has a secret: she can step into the worlds of her paintings. One in particular, is a painting of a group of lovers she has not yet tried out.

When she steps over the threshold, she thinks her dreamworld is going to be beautiful and romantic. Instead, it turns out to be something else entirely...And she's going to have a hard time escaping. These men want to keep playing and playing. They want her to paint more land for them. What situation has her power cursed her with?

And hopefully more to come...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom