Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Closed*

Toshiya

Super-Earth
A young woman yawned as she woke up, her blue eyes slowly opening as the the pale young saiyan female. "Maahhh! I think I slept in." Aiden moaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes before she slowly got out of bed. "I just hope I don't get into trouble, I was suposse to train today." The midnight blue haired saiyan sighed as she got dressed in her usual clothes and headed for the door to go meet her sensi.

Re: No bounds to love

Orrin meditated in the air as his ears twitched to hear the distasteful words of his Student. Though all Namiks could do this since of their astound ability to hear for great distances. Orrin sighed as he got up as he looked at the sky, "Why did she come to this planet in the fist place?" Orrin still remembered the day the pod crashed to the planet. It seemed like it was sent off course as she barely was able to survive. She was just a baby at the time too. Though Orrin knew what she was but, didn't fear it. After all Namik was a planet with 3 suns and no moons. Orrin knew waited for his pupil to hurry along.

Re: No bounds to love

Aiden got to Orrin's not long after she had left her little hut, she ran over to him before knelling down as she bowed her head. "I'm sorry I was late Master Orrin." She said before she lightly rubbed the back of her neck and looked up at the Namik man as she crossed her legs and flotted herself off the ground. "I guess I couldn't sleep last night and ended up sleeping in a bit becaus of it."

Back
Top Bottom