Mx Female Dumb Degeneracy | Fandom Added: Genshin Impact

ColorWheel

Dumb Jackoff Junkie
"for he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-
Samuel L. Johnson
The context of this quote places it in accordance with alcohol use. But frankly, that shit is overrated. Impaired motor skills, sour stomach, nasty hangover, liver failure, etc. etc. But horny? Horny fuzzes the mind of thoughts, distracting one from bleak reality, feels great, and can be edged for hours. I'm sure being happy for more than an hour would be awesome, but since I don't seem capable of that, fuck it, lets get horny.​
This thread is for smut. I usually play a more dominant role, but generally speaking I prefer to eschew hardset dom/sub interplay. A subby person can still take action towards what they want, and a dom can give them that. I average two paragraphs but tend to mirror the post lengths of my partner. I can stretch up to 6 or more paragraphs sometimes depending on the scene. I average about 20-30 minutes on two paragraphs unless you want proof-reading to go out the window. Starters are (usually) longer and take more time. I have a broad range of tastes from sensual and sweet to rough-use but at its core I want the smut.

I enjoy a sub written with detailed descriptions that adds to what is happening to them. Specific, nuanced reactions. Whether trembling or clutching limbs, and just where they ate clutching, to digging or raking nails and their force or direction, swiveling hips and just how that pussy grips as they swing at what speed? How they use their tongue for licking, broad and flat or just the tip, what direction and where or swirling about. How their lips set about kissing or sucking, tender, soft, or hard and full of passion or desperste vigor to get the deed done.

I enjoy a sub written to take action in moving things along. Do not just give me your characters thoughts on what they want done to them to tell me, as a writer, what to pen for you next. Instead move the narrative yourself towards that goal. If your sub is done sucking and needs to be filled, have her present herself. Tired of her taking it in the puss and need it up her pucker? Grab that meat poking her from behind and adjust it so it's battering down her backdoor. If you want to shift their position get to shuffling. I don't mind giving up some control of my character, writing as a dominant I'll likely be taking my fair share of yours. We can share their bodies, but their emotions, aspirations, motivations, etc are their own.

I like people who can be forward about their own tastes and what they do or don't want. Be direct. If you like something, don't like something, or have a make-or-break condition, say so OOC. I am not a fan of subtlety. I'm flexible and usually agreeable. If I like your writing I'm susceptible to being convinced to try things. I'm willing to rewrite posts if it needs to happen. Subtlety is not a virtue amidst online privacy. Subtlety does not make you an alluring enigma to figure out or discover. It makes you an annoyance best left behind for someone that can clearly communicate.

I'm alright with occasional typos and grammar errors. I understand that, especially for mobile users, it happens. If your head is full of horny-haze it doesn't make things any easier, and sometimes you are excited and just want to get out the reply ASAP so you can get one back rather than bother with super-particular word formatting. It's fine. But if I'm struggling to understand what your sentences mean, what your character is doing or how their body is positioned, where they are, etc, that's a problem. Clarity of the sentences and scene is more important to me. Still, do your best with grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalizing. No one likes word vomit.

If you're a guy wanting to write a gal, that's fine. That's also info I don't need to know. I won't ask so don't tell. Do not expect me to write a gal for you. If you are a gal and think telling me might give you some brownie points, you're welcome to try but I rarely believe that kinda thing 100% until I have proof.

• Ghost friendly.
  • I love doing one shots and then expanding things if the chemistry is good.
  • Genshin Imapact and Incest roleplays and will get priority.
  • I am in the Central (Standard) Time Zone (UTC/GMT -6)

• Oral sex (recieving and giving)
  • Deepthroat
  • Anal
  • Adoration for the girl
  • Free Use
  • Large loads, realistic and unrealistic
  • Small tomboy
  • Young girls (with or without age gap)
  • Slutty clothing
  • Master/pet (as opposed to slave)
  • Incest
  • Marathon Sex
  • Fluffy Romance
  • Degradation
  • Piss play (wetting, girl peeing on orgasm, either person peeing on the other)
  • Squirting
  • Dubcon
  • Long physical fights
  • Large groups/several characters at once
  • Excessive blood/gore
  • Full beasts
  • Shit/Poo
  • Vore
  • Noncon
  • Unrealistic anatomy
  • Pregnancy
  • Hate Fucking
Willing to play:
  • Zhongli
  • Childe
  • Kaeya
  • Aether
Looking to roll against:
  • Hu Tao
  • Amber
  • Xiangling
  • Ninguang
  • Lumine
  • Yanfei
  • Lisa
  • La Signora
  • Ying'er
  • Keqing
  • Mona
Send me a pairing you'd like to play and we can discuss loose plots.
  • Public sex in an open club, on or off the dancefloor
  • Paying the landlord with your body
  • Private oral exam with teacher for a passing grade
  • Coach's star pupil gets her protein before the workout, may include a vigorous warmup
  • Getting down and dirty in a church
  • A couple heading into an abandoned buiding for a slightly out-of-the-way fuck
  • Sucubi/Incubi attack
  • Fantasy Race Hotel Tavern Hookup
  • Dirty Blades: weapons of might and magic with their own soul and human/oid form. They choose their own wielders and sexually indulge in them to replenish their magical strength. (Willing to play weapon or wielder.)
  • Messy Lips Liberalis: a plush club of posh cushions, beanbags, silks and perfume where the only thing on the menu is the staffs' mouths for the patron's pleasure, serving all genders (willing to play M server for F as well on this)
  • Free Use Freeway: standing on the side of this street with your thumb out means the only thing you're looking to hitch onto is cock
  • Free Use Food Pantry: You'll never have to pay for quality food again, but in return you must wear a collar signifying any resident of the county can use you when the whim strikes them, even in public.
  • Simple young love between siblings. Enamored, eager, horny and too fuck-dumb to care about consequences.
  • Daddy/daughter, uncle/niece, nephew/aunt, bro/sis, cousins, alone at home and horny, or on a road trip.
  • Sister needs some cash, brother wants her ass. Could be she also wants his pot or something else of his.
  • Cumming to sister's rescue: young girl in a small town is caught stealing on camera and the store calls her family to get her. The theif gives her brother's number to call, not wanting her parents to find out. The brother decides to take advantage on threat of revealing little sister's crimes, starting in the car.
Angela could hardly have been any bolder in her morning temptations. She had bent over the kitchen island, arching her back and popping her pink-pinky clad apple bottomed ass up in the air, her hips lightly sashaying from side to die. Looking over her shoulder, her eyes sparkling with mischievous excitement at her brother, Michael, she lightly pulled on her lower lip before telling him, "Fuck me." She'd woken up horny, and was too impatient to wait for her brother to finish breakfast to get herself off. She'd agreed to Michael's request to go to him now whenever she needed it, and she really needed it, right now.

Michael gave a small lick of his lips as his sister's display, she'd always been a bit of a tease but it seemed now that they crossed the line she was being bold about it. Mike loved it, and quickly ditched his bowl of cereal to get up from the table and go to Angela. His cereal could get soggy, there were betting things to feast on this morning. Moving to his sister in long strides, he pushed his crotch up to her lovely pert ass as he leaned over her, grabbing her neck and giving his sister a kiss on the lips as he ground the growing chub in his shorts against her bottom. His lips touched hers sweetly at first, progressively pushing against her harder until it he was getting a sultry taste of his sister. When the kiss broke, he smacked Angela's bottom, a loud clap resounding to the kitchen, and dropped into a crotch. Looking up at his sister's toned legs and tight bottom, Michael had a new found appreciation for his sister's chosen sport of running. They were just so thick, toned and tight, the legs of dreams that held up an ass of beauty. Reaching up, Michael grabbed his sister's panties and pulled them down, revealing her wonderful gateways to pleasure, her plump, peachy puss and cute little asshole. Angela gave her bottom a little clench, flexing her holes for him.

The sight spurred Michael's tongue to action. Lifting himself a bit on her knees he slipped his tongue over Angela's puss, broad and flat, giving her a long lick from clit to asshole. Giving her ass another smack he returned his tongue to her puss, slipping it into the moist channel between her labia. Michael gave her a few licks in the depths of her channel before his lips reached to grab a pussy lip, rolling it between his lips and sucking on it, giving it a small pull before letting go and teasing the other one too. When Mike was finished he stood back up, giving Angela's ass another appreciative slap before shoving his gym shorts to the floor and slapping his now-rigid cock right between Angela's ass cheeks. He ground himself upon her bottom as he leaned forward and took another passionate kiss from his sister. His heart was hammering in his chest now with erotic excitement, skin flush with heat and starting to lightly sweat in the summer morning air. There was no doubt that by the time the two were done they'd both be drenched in sweat, reeking of each other.

As their kiss broke once more, Zack swung his hips back, grabbing his thick cock to line it up. He rubbed its swollen tip through his Angela's delta first, teasing them both before slipping a few inches inside his sister. "Mmm, good fucking morning, sis," Michael moaned, as his hips gave a powerful thrust, hilting the rest of his cock inside his sister's tight, peachy pussy. With one hand on Angela's hip, the other reaching for her short, pixie cut hair to get a light grip, Michael began to sensually drag himself through his sister's pussy at first. His hips gyrated back and forth, dragging and shoving his dick through her and letting him savor her hot, clamping walls. Then, without warning, his hips and abs moved together give a sharp and forceful buck, slamming himself home and sending a ripple through Angela's ass. Then again, and again, and again as he set to pounding his pretty little sister, rutting her like a dog in heat as his balls were sent swinging.

If you like my writing style but have some other itch you think I might be able to scratch, I'm up for hearing out suggestions. I'm down for fantasy settings, whether high-fantasy, modern, or sci-fi. But do try and keep the story minimal or nil and the smut high. Elaborate set-ups are a no-go.[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom